What's new

Juice that crack your tanks!

Just reading this thread having just put Decadent Vapour's Cinnamon Dough in my brand new Cleito. 50/50 mix 10% flavour so fingers crossed.

BTW, love Decadent Vapour (UK). Like their style of doing business and the two flavours I've tried so far are excellent.

We don't have this case . because I use h legend 5 glass bowl to filter . the glass bowl is clear , but it will be opaque aftre a long time .but my atomizer is still good .

I've only ever had one flavour that cracked a pyrex tank. It's called fall-off-bike-land-on-pavement.

i don't use plastic tank anymore, but i remember having problems with citrus flavor.

There is some juice that will crack a tank? thats pretty messed up, maybe its not the juice but the wattage/temperature?

There is some juice that will crack a tank? thats pretty messed up, maybe its not the juice but the wattage/temperature?

I've not heard of this happening in years, it used to be polycarb tanks like vivi novas or ce4's with strong cinnamon/aniseed/menthol flavours

Most reputable manufacturers use high quality glass now.

I've not heard of this happening in years, it used to be polycarb tanks like vivi novas or ce4's with strong cinnamon/aniseed/menthol flavours

Most reputable manufacturers use high quality glass now.

Wow that is stunning, but then I suppose vaping industry is a long way off full maturity so there will be some of this odd phenomena.

Back
Top Bottom