What's new

ITV, Enough Is Enough...ACT NOW!

Done
Description:

Very poorly researched and ill balanced felt they only looked for and reported what negatives they could find or magic up. Nothing on the benefits to helping people stop. No comparrison to the issues caused by cigarettes compared to vaping. Which in my opinion,is a good tool to become an ex smaoker. Was there any mention of the NHS stand on it a national health institute, I know what my Cardiolagist and heart team after 2 heart attack,s heart failure and strugling to kick 50 a day,thought when they new i now vaped, they were pleased i know longer used cigarettes,

Wow, a HUGE thank you to all who have complained so far! The more we get, the greater the message we can send to these unscrupulous media outlets that we've had enough of their lies. We absolutely cannot let what happened in the US take hold over here, so thank you again for coming together against it!

I've signed too. Here's my comments

A complaint regarding a very biased TV programme which didn’t explain any of the health benefits vaping provides to addicted tobacco smokers.

If the programme could have highlighted how many tobacco smokers die each day and allowed a representative from the Vape industry to counter points raised in the programme this would have been, in my view a far more balanced programme to watch.

I myself as an individual and ex tobacco smoker have done as much research as possible for this programme not to effect my decision and please accept when I say that I have tried on numerous occasions to stop tobacco smoking by going cold turkey.

My worry with such unbalanced programmes that individuals that have either given up tobacco smoking or are thinking of giving up will be encouraged to return/continue to the deadly addiction of cigarette smoking.

Thank you for reading.

Hi Guys!

Just thought I would update you all with the progress so far :)

A huge thank you to all who signed, it was by far the most complained about program on TV that week!

What happens from here we don't know, but this shows that when we band together we can be heard!
ofcom-complaints-summary.png

Back
Top Bottom