What's new

It wasn’t only the tank!

Badawy

Postman
Whenever someone talks about cotton that makes a diffrence lots of people here said no it doesn’t and just use muji
I used muji, cotton bacon prime and cotton bacon v2
And they are kinda the same. But they are not nothing like cotton gods! I don’t know why but it does even have a diffrent texture. It wicks so fast. And The flavour doesn’t actualy disappear after couple of hourse right now on my kylin v1 the wick is the same for the last week and I do change flavours without even re wicking
If there is any chain vapour I really do recommend getting it.
Also it has a very good price of 3 pounds, so why not.

Another thing is also the mod. I never thought a mod could make any diffrence. I just thought the flavour is all about thr tank!
I have a vaperasso tarot pro 2 year old mos
And a evi vtc i have it for more than 4 years.
But when I got the drag. Omg it’s so diffrent experience.

Is a dna is better than the gene. Is it just slightly or like evic vtc to gene ?

Any one had this experince or I am just hallucinating?

Different mods can differ on how accurate the board is yes and how quickly they fire.The DNA is something like 98% efficient on batteries and what it says is what you'll get with the power . I notice the difference between my RSQ'S and my Drones where I turn the RSQ'S up a couple of watts to get the same vape, or is that in my head[emoji848]I don't think so.
As for cotton, I'm using puff in squonk drippers and never have a problem and don't feel the need for anything more expensive

Ive noticed one type of cotton performs differently to another type cotton.

Ive noticed all cottons do the same thing just slighly differently.

Ive noticed with a little practice and using them slightly differently i can get one type of cotton to perform the same function as another type of cotton.

Ive noticed one person maybe able to manipulate one type of cotton so it perfoms as it should whereas another person might have differing experiences with the same type of cotton.

Ive got used to manipulating Labo Puff and i am able to get it to wick my coils the way i like them wicking.

I think we all eventually find something that suits us, whether it be atties, mods, wick, juice or a method. What suits one may not suit another, but if it's working for you then it's all good. :)

I think we all eventually find something that suits us, whether it be atties, mods, wick, juice or a method. What suits one may not suit another, but if it's working for you then it's all good. :)
Just for a second there I thought you was going to break into the theme tune to Different Strokes Crewella.

Now the world don’t move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for you.......

Back
Top Bottom