What's new

Is Vaporesso GTX 0.15.ohm Mesh compatible with VAPORESSO SWAG PX80 Kit?

Hi,

I recently chose to buy the PX80 mod. It's a great piece of kit and reminds me of my old Smok AL85. However, the supplied coils, 0.2 and 0.3 ohm coils with triple silicone protection, did not seem to last. I was rather perplexed by this as I primed, let it sit for 5 mins, started off slow and ramped up in stages to 35W for the 0.3 and 45 for the 0.2 coils. Also, I noticed some leakage at the bottom. Trying to figure what I was doing wrong I came across this thread.

JD_ your review of the supplied 0.3 and 0.2 coils seems spot on. I am keen to try the 0.6 coil as you seem to have a lot more luck with this. Where is the best place to purchase these coils? I am in the UK
China

Hi,

I recently chose to buy the PX80 mod. It's a great piece of kit and reminds me of my old Smok AL85. However, the supplied coils, 0.2 and 0.3 ohm coils with triple silicone protection, did not seem to last. I was rather perplexed by this as I primed, let it sit for 5 mins, started off slow and ramped up in stages to 35W for the 0.3 and 45 for the 0.2 coils. Also, I noticed some leakage at the bottom. Trying to figure what I was doing wrong I came across this thread.

JD_ your review of the supplied 0.3 and 0.2 coils seems spot on. I am keen to try the 0.6 coil as you seem to have a lot more luck with this. Where is the best place to purchase these coils? I am in the UK
i usually recommend gtx coils because they r cheaper. Just found this deal tho, i would stock up at that price
https://vaping101.co.uk/collections...-pnp-replacement-coils?variant=35373884080283

Edit NEVERMIND, it said 6£ when i clicked on a coild the price doubled, but, i mean it is still not THAT expensive, and u really do get good coils. Go for the narrow tip style.

Ill keep looking for gtx deals, but check the trusted vendors section and have a look yerself. Gtx-2 coils i can see being beneficial from that extra bottom seal, n they do tend to be a couple bucks cheaper, but u wont go wrong with either.

I have been told by ozoreXS that if u want a more dtl coil to use the wotofo manik coils, he says they r much better quality

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom