What's new

Is SMOK bad?

Personally I don’t touch there products... they used to be good high quality products but I think with them growing in popularity caused them to ramp up the production rate which in my opinion with it there quality has dropped

Thanks for all replies.

I bought a Voopoo Drag 2 instead.
I'm happy with it [emoji16]

Tbh I've owned 2 smok mags for 18 months plus only issue I've had was the wiring on one of them breaking off the 510 connection. This is was down to dropping it so my fault really.

A mate of mine has a smok mod (not sure which) with a baby beast tank, he has been using it fore a couple of years now, no problems at all, apart from the rare occasions when a coil only last's a week, and he loves it.
I have a smok tank among my atties, but don't really use it enough to comment on it's reliability.

Never owned a Smok and neither would i buy one, heard to many bad things about them, Drag would be a fair choice if you like the look of them, i own three and they have never missed a beat.

I have owned two Smok mods. A very old GX350 which is still perfect after several eons and a GX2/4 which burned its board after six months. The consensus seems to be Smoks were good when they were simple but forgot to hire the right people to make cleverer stuff, like asking someone who makes great go-karts to build a Formula 1 car. :D

I love my smok species I now have two. black and red and white and red. they look great and work perfectly. no issue. touch screen is perfect and menu dead simple.

IMG-20190318-174022398.jpg

Much better mods out there. I had a smok priv x, died within two weeks. Bought a vaperesso polar 220 and its never missed a beat.

Back
Top Bottom