What's new

Is high VG bad for diabetics

As far as Salts go.... Probably down to a really bad experience with them a couple of years ago, I can't touch em.

8F70DCB2-DD66-4359-9925-C160BA36D77F.jpeg
It's a minefield! Just been doing some online research and the misinformation out there is astounding :( I ended up speaking to someone at Diabetes UK and even they seemed totally confused. :)
Interestingly, the most Positive answers came from my GP whom also is a vaper. His only "slight" misgivings are concerning nic, but as he said, there's nic in so many things, especially Fruits and Vegs, that one can't really avoid it.

In 2012 I was diagnosed with Type 2. Ever since then I have vaped and year on year my results have improved, to the point that in 2020 I was deemed to have become "Pre diabetic", this was due in the main to our complete change of diet. We live on a "tweaked" Mediterranean Diet which we both adore. Bread has gone completely apart from the occasional Naan Bread and we used to be on a Low Carb diet, but found the switch to mediterranean worked FAR better for us and the results have spoken volumes :)
@Rob and @Simon G I’m on the borderline of type 1, but my diet is very strict, don’t get me wrong I have the odd kebab now and then lol. I’m on injections once every week, but think my biggest problem is I am not mobile as I have secondary progression MS and wheelchair bound so not active in any way. My sugar levels are fine here is a pic. I think it’s the nic as Simon G says, but it is nic drops I use:banghead: I am totally baffled.

F6FEBA6D-5546-4A22-A064-1E1F324105CA.jpeg
I think I have solved my problem, it is either one or two things. I got 100ml bottle of 50/50 V Blood Red A No nic today, was my everyday vape when I made my own. So it’s either to much VG or the nic. I can live without both, you still get great flavour and plenty of clouds. Flavour is what I look for. I got the juice from vapepotions.co.uk they have a 10% discount on at the moment. So got the 100 ml for £9.83 including postage. Great prices 68p per 10ml that will do me lovely. Happy Chappy.

Back
Top Bottom