What's new

Im just here for a VT Bo...oh wait

Babycakes

Initiate
High
To disguise this buying request as a genuine Hello thread, well, I thought i'd say hello. Hello.
Who am I...basically a dumpster diver with a hoarding problem who talks too much. Let me explain.
I started vaping thanks to my cousin who works at Amazon. He has nothing to do with vaping, he likes his fags and beers the way they are. He just manages lost parcels, I mean decides who gets stuff from what goes missing during his shift. Thats how I got my Coolfire 4+ kit about 2 years ago. This is what lost vape actually is, not what you thought it was. I still have it, still chooching. Cept for the tank, cause using it with a dripper right now.
I make a living by fixing gas boilers. I realised even gas safe plumbers havent got a clue on electrics let alone electronics, so got my gas safe card and off I went, usually get the call when the 3rd plumber shrugs shoulders and buying boiler parts based on guesswork isnt working. Sort of like Ghost Busters, in and out, within 5-10 minutes I know whats wrong with it. Its not work, its making sandcastles at the beach, because im an electronics engineer and love to troubleshoot and fix everything. Especially if its free. Fixed the Coolfire when on the 179th drop finally crapped itself. Fixed my B6 charger when (i wasnt thinking) connected a 10s battery to its output and blew a power mosfet (it can charge up to 6s). That 10s battery was from a hoverboard..self balancing scooter I mean. That lied broken with cracked shell on the street near the bins. Fixed it and been using it at night to walk my dog. Only come out after 10pm because no one is using these things anymore because theyre illegal on the road and they used to catch on fire, so kind of embarassing when youre the only one singing. Plus the missus calls me an outright retarded child, fixing someones rubbish or inventing semi dangerous contraptions for different purposes. But it works just so freaking awesome, I mean they are literally an epic marvel from a technological perspective, and only let down by not even the batteries but the metal strips used to connect them in series and parallel, which is directly the main reason theyre catching on fire, and had to resolder the whole battery pack with new strips and manually balance some cells ...drifting away. Its never been more solid, have about 100 miles on it (2-3 miles a day) and not one problem.
I am part of many communities and vapers are by far the worst when it comes to electrics. Im just being honest. Nobody has ever had that many 18650 cells blow up on them, due to being oblivious towards any basic electrical safety. Putting 8-12wh cells in the pocket with keys and change? Youre asking for it. The device youre praising is nothing but a dc-dc converter that uses pulse width modulation (pwm) to achieve a desired output, they all do. Whether "wowz it hits so fast and hard", or not, its down to a lucky combo of atty resistance (your coil) and optimum working voltage/current/both, but theres no magic in it really. The fastest "chip" is only down to how fast the mosfet/s can switch, and making them switch fast is down to a pwm controller , of which the slowest one in use today is faster than you can detect. By the time you can tell its on, probably has done a few hundred cycles already.
Fastest technology is currently at the r/c toys market, quad copters mainly and then collective pitch helis. The "racing drones" have some outstanding performers in the brushless motors esc's department, capable of spinning up, braking (by shorting) and spinning back up motors to max rpm FAST, all while the power requirements vary wildly from 0 to hundreds of watts. Thats where the speed and power of the latest technology is, not some random mod that claims some revolutionary speed.
I am not bashing box mods, I have 6 of them...give or take 2..or 3. In all fairness, in power mode theres fuckall of difference between them, from the oldest to which was the newest one on the shelves chronologically. Nada.
Im buying the based on looks, im extremely shallow. If I like a mod, it only has to have enough output for my usual shit, and I'll buy it.
Sorry for the verbal diarhea. Nothing of what I said is fact and can be disputed, however dont expect a grown discussion with me, do expect tantrums, holes in plasterboard from mods thrown at it and name calling.
Im not trying to bypass the buy and sell section rules, but dont see myself making 100 posts anytime soon. If anyone has a Vape Cige VTBox 200 or 250 for sale, let me know. I do not have the patience to order from China and rather go without than knowing that I have to wait for 1-2-3 weeks. I obviously want it a bit cheaper than what it is new. Any colour but prefer the white panel one. I dont care about the DNA chip the slightest bit, dont use TC. Im happy to buy the frame and panels without the board and without the battery if anyone has gutted theirs to plant in a wooden box or other reason. Love how the thing looks and must have one.

I dont have the patience to read that wall of text.
What do you want?
Ah Simong put you right, yes you are.

Last edited:
er...what?

edit: oh right. you haven't got time for the community, but want stuff. ok then.

I've got the latest VTbox with the DNA 250c chip.
It's fuckin brilliant, and it's not for sale.

Sweet. I see the same kind of dickheads im used to seeing day by day. You want to give me a shock? Be nice. That'll be weird.

however dont expect a grown discussion with me, do expect tantrums, holes in plasterboard from mods thrown at it and name calling.

Wait a minute...has my other half Mrs Clerps joined POTV without my knowledge?

Back
Top Bottom