What's new

I see vape people...

Mark

Legend
Is anybody else seeing more Vapers out and about? I'm seeing them much more often just walking down the street, outside cafes and bars, in the pubs..

I struck up a convo with two young ladies stood with VIP cigalikes outside their offices today. Both Vapers for several weeks. Neither were forum members but one at least seemed clued up on events because she had written to her MP about the EU situation.

They were reasonably happy with their kit but were interested in better gear. Obviously I mentioned POTV and urged them to join up.

Sadly I was down to my last POTV card so I could only give one of them ...one ;)

(need more cards OccultScientist)

Am I the only one seeing vape people? Or is Norwich the Vaping capital of the UK ?

Even in the vaping black hole that I live in I'm seeing more vapers. 6 months ago I hadn't seen anyone else but just recently I've spotted several people around, usually using cigalikes or egos. I still get excited everytime though :D

I've not seen any around these parts :( ...but I did see a geezer at Blackpool Pleasure Beach a few years back with a cig-a-like. He was really showing off about it, drawing on it in the queue for the Valhalla ride. Puffing vapour all around and standing tall, looking about, like he was waiting for someone to challenge him about 'smoking'. I was stood behind him quietly vaping on my own cig-a-like. I thought he was a knob.

I drive a lot and always see people in the car - it's funny as we just give each other that knowing nod when seeing the plumes of vape and then when I wave to them with my fully stacked dingo in 18650 mode with a kick and a Kayfun daddy on the top they look and give me that 'what the fuck' look as they wave there ego and T2 at me.

I'm just wondering how long it'll be before they bring in a vaping and driving ban !!!!! download.jpg

My company already has - if you're in a company car there's no vaping allowed, hence the reason I buy my own car. Unbelievable !

I've only encountered one other vaper, other than at vaping events, but then I really don't get out much...

The strangest vaping encounter I had was when I went to my dad's wedding a couple of months ago, thinking I'd be the only vaper there and would have to explain it to a load of people. Got my dad his first pint at the reception, and he pulled out an Ego/CE4 combo. Neither of us knew the other had started vaping beforehand.

Last edited:
Not long got back from Cala Millor in Majorca. loads of Germans vaping away on the beach. a spontaneous vapers nod while holding up your weapon of choice quickly became the norm!

My company already has - if you're in a company car there's no vaping allowed, hence the reason I buy my own car. Unbelievable !

There's nothing worse than going to buy a second-hand car and it not stinking of stale fags, I imagine your vaping has cost the company thousands on its resale value.

Back
Top Bottom