What's new

I need a new tank. - Advise

Brooky

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations please on a tank.

I currently use SMOK Alien with the Baby Beast. The baby beast is good while the coil lasts - I am sick of spending S*t loads of money on coils when some only last a day or so. I am letting them soak and not going too high on the wattage as well.

So I am after another tank that is similar, doesn't leak and prefereably with option of decent long lasting coils and maybe a rebuildable. Oh - And doesn't leak!
I like a lot of cloud and taste.

I am looking to buy today (uk) so any advise would be great.

Cheers.

The Aspire Cleito and Cleito 120 are similar to to the Baby Beast for flavour and clouds and an rba deck can be bought for them.

My vote goes for the Cleito, with optional RBA head.

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations please on a tank.

I currently use SMOK Alien with the Baby Beast. The baby beast is good while the coil lasts - I am sick of spending S*t loads of money on coils when some only last a day or so. I am letting them soak and not going too high on the wattage as well.

So I am after another tank that is similar, doesn't leak and prefereably with option of decent long lasting coils and maybe a rebuildable. Oh - And doesn't leak!
I like a lot of cloud and taste.

I am looking to buy today (uk) so any advise would be great.

Cheers.

Hey dewde,

I use an Aspire Cleito 120 tank on my SMOK G~Priv 2 mod.....It is BOMB.....Aspire tanks are fab for flavour and clouds and the Cleito 120 doesn't disappoint at all.
I got the Cleito on Amazon, as they stock the 4ml version, and the sucky EU only allow UK vendors to sell crappy 2ml tanks....it's thirsty on high wattage, so a 2ml tank obvs would need filling more.
I don't fire it at max 120, it's probably just my personal preference, I fire it at 80~85/90 watts, those my sweet spots.
I have Bazooka Sour Straws Pineapple/Peach e~juice in it, and it tastes BOMB.
I also have the Aspire Triton 2 tank, and the Nautilus 2.....amazing flavour and cloud production in each tank. My Triton is my main go to tank.
I have the Kanger Nano tank also, that tank too gives great flavour and clouds with zilcho leakage.
I have tried SMOK tanks, but they leak like beeeetches, no matter what I did with them, googling everything under the sun to stop the leaking but they just wouldn't quit it :banghead:
....so I gave them to a mate for spare parts.
I've never ever had leaking issues with my Aspire tanks, I luvz 'em :happy guys:

I'm no longer using stock coils, but I would definitely recommend the cleito 120, was my go to for years, fantastic tank, but I'm reading lots of rave reviews on the new Falcon tank, the coils are supposed to include flax paper & pulp wood with the cotton & are lasting longer than most stock coils, probably depending on which juice your using too.

your best bet is to get a tank with a rba so you can put your own coils in you can buy pre-made coils or do your own it works out much cheaper in the end ....

Back
Top Bottom