What's new

I came across a new vape shop today...

ask them if they got any uwell crown 2 coils if so im sure @MrDJ would be interested ;)
Yeah, that a big 'no thanks', lol

I dont like wishing ill on ppl, so i dont wish he closes, i hope he edjumacates himself

Yeah, that a big 'no thanks', lol

I dont like wishing ill on ppl, so i dont wish he closes, i hope he edjumacates himself
It's not unusual stock wise. I've seen that a few times. Certain brands of kit and juice are carried by a distributor who has favourable terms on credit (initially), so you end up with shops loaded with outdated gear and rank liquid.
Unless the shop does particularly well and the owner is willing to plough profits into buying stock independently the shop looks like a time capsule.

It's not unusual stock wise. I've seen that a few times. Certain brands of kit and juice are carried by a distributor who has favourable terms on credit (initially), so you end up with shops loaded with outdated gear and rank liquid.
Unless the shop does particularly well and the owner is willing to plough profits into buying stock independently the shop looks like a time capsule.
I got the feeling it was there mostly for juice. N i guess thats what the lawmakers here want, so wutever.

Hes got a great location, so hell get traffic, unfortunately his lack of knowledge will either ruin ppls experiences or just drive customers away.

I mean..
I was astounded at his lack of his knowledge...im not worried he will see this post even because apparently he doesnt even use the internet.

He didnt know what a voopoo pnp pod was dude
(Yet he was selling voopoo product, an old drag 2...for $80 bux)

Went in just to see what they had.
Apperently the person likes uwell products (since thats like all he stocked) and a lot of mods from 2017, but doesnt know what a pnp coil is...

Never heard of em. This was the owner. I assume when i said pod he immediately thought juul, because apparently that was his whole frame of reference.

Lol...and you guys wonder why i dont talk to ppl in america about vaping
I'm guessing you don't talk to many people in America about vaping cos you are too busy masturbating across the vape shops, I mean I know you like vape shops but coming across them seems excessive.

I'm guessing you don't talk to many people in America about vaping cos you are too busy masturbating across the vape shops, I mean I know you like vape shops but coming across them seems excessive.
Hehe...he is located right next to the dispensary...i masturbate to that all night now

(Cbd vape carts 4tw btw...delta 8...best kind, for u guys anyway...fix yer laws, lol)

Hehe...he is located right next to the dispensary...i masturbate to that all night now

(Cbd vape carts 4tw btw...delta 8...best kind, for u guys anyway...fix yer laws, lol)
So you just go round masturbating all over the place then eh, it's not called a dispensary so you can dispense your own liquids all over it!
Yes we need to fix our laws ha ha.

I cant even keep up anymore with wut is and isnt legal...thats why i have a freezer full of nicotine

Back
Top Bottom