What's new

How much do you spend a month on liquids ?

I can only guess at how much I vape in a day. I think it might fluctuate quite a bit.

How much do you spend a month on liquids, and do you buy from B & M or online ?
I diy, and spend about £10 a month between me and wife vaping about 500ml, this can rise to £15/20 if I buy higher end concentrates but I am a tight arse and don't do that very often, also it's why I don't buy pre made juice at ridiculously inflated prices, as I have often said £4.99 for 10ml of juice is a blatant piss take imo.
I usually buy concentrate online like TFA/TPA stuff but am getting bored of it now so looking for something new around the £2.50/£3.50 for 30ml price range.
At the end of the day or 11.59pm, it's only vape, a way to get NIC in my system not fecking MasterChef.

I diy, and spend about £10 a month between me and wife vaping about 500ml, this can rise to £15/20 if I buy higher end concentrates but I am a tight arse and don't do that very often, also it's why I don't buy pre made juice at ridiculously inflated prices, as I have often said £4.99 for 10ml of juice is a blatant piss take imo.
I usually buy concentrate online like TFA/TPA stuff but am getting bored of it now so looking for something new around the £2.50/£3.50 for 30ml price range.
At the end of the day or 11.59pm, it's only vape, a way to get NIC in my system not fecking MasterChef.

Get the FA ones from dark star and chef’s flavours. About £4 for 30ml but good at low concentrations so cheaper relatively speaking.

Get the FA ones from dark star and chef’s flavours. About £4 for 30ml but good at low concentrations so cheaper relatively speaking.
Ok thanks for the info, will try them, I like Darkstar they deliver pretty fast.

I mix a 500ml bottle of my favourite mothers unicorm custardy strawberry thing about once a month. tastes as good as any premium masterchef liquid Ive tried and costs just over a tenner!
If I were to buy that ready mixed from a shop at £5 per 10ml it would cost me £250! God bless DIYing!

Back
Top Bottom