What's new

How many of us Apes??

I mostly vape one flavour in one device most days.
My Heron generally only requires one fill per day. It will be filled from one of three 100ml bottles pretty much at random. The three bottles are all baccy based and I am happy to use them in the same tank.

My other setup on the go is an rda for high nic or to use if the Heron decides to play silly buggers as it did a couple of hot days recently, or when it needs a rebuild or a wick.The rda will get used most weeks but not most days.

Basically two devices I use all the time, my Athena mech squonk with a Talo X on top and the other is my Vapesmarter DNA 250C with whatever atty I feel like using (usually my Zeus X RTA). Both have different flavours in them.

I have about 3 or 4 mods on the go at once, with a couple of tanks available for each. But I'll take one with me to the office and then use that all day. Perhaps another in the evening.

I'm always trying new flavours, so there's no consistency there, just whack something new in whatever tank happens to need a rewick.

Predominantly My Riva and Blotto on a single coil using my own DIY mix.

I’ve got a couple of Odins and Blottos to try out different juices or builds but 90% of the time just the Riva.

11 active devices spread over 4 x MTL RTA, 4 x DL RTA, 2 X DL RDA and 1 x AIO.

A Sweet Tobacco in a MTL RTA is my ADV I guess, morning to late evening but chuck in a few minutes or more of the others through the day.

It's all a bit similar to my channel hopping on telly. I have a short attention span atm.

Two devices and two flavours.

Odin 100W with Profile M and Aegis Solo with Profile Unity.

Pretty much always dessert flavours... usually Supergood 02/06/07 in one tank and some kind of blueberry tart or apple pie in the other.

Use just two MTL devices. My ADV is menthol, but early evening I treat myself to a bottle of San Miguel and switch to aniseed juice whilst playing Clash Royale.

Two devices, two flavours. Drag 2 refresh and a Crown 5 with the single mesh coil using Driphacks Dr Coola (one of the best liquids I've ever used) which usually lasts the majority of the day. Once the batteries start dwindling I'll stick them on charge and switch to a Drag Mini with a Falcon 2 with currently some lemon & lime slush liquid - makes a nice change.

Back
Top Bottom