What's new

How many mods do you have on-the-go ?

Oh God... Don't ask lol....

20171014_131407.jpg

cheers

Gaz

I posses 5 mods, but I only really have 3 on the go at any one time - one mech with dripper, one regulated with dripper and a little mtl device for the golf course. I kind of got bored of buying mods and gave a load away or binned them. Thinking of giving up the mechs too in favour of just running two regulated. I have a shit load of rdas and batteries though!

These threads always make me feel better :D 3 in use, but I own ... more than that. Might have to have a clear out soon, it's getting silly :oops2:

Usually 3 or 4 setups in active rotation. The lineup changes on roughly a weekly basis as im constantly reviving old favourites, some of the oldest are still the best.

Only just really getting into it despite vaping for 3-4 years. Would usually have a plain setup and use it until it broke. rinse and repeat. I own (for my sins it appears) a Smok Pro colour, alien and t-priv. Currently housing Big Baby Beast, Coilart Azeroth and GeekVape Tornado. After reading on here am now itching to get a none Smok MOD. I also really want to get into squonking but am not confident as yet on my building to get a mech mod. Was looking at the Vandy Vape Pulse with the pulse 24. :)

3 for me at the moment.
Axis vapes m17 - berserker - Heisenberg

Kanger dripmod - sxk hadaly - Mexican fried ice cream

Smok alien - sxk kayfun 5 - vapefella

Back
Top Bottom