What's new

How do you adjust ohms on a smok mag ??

You don't. It's a regulated mod and depending which ohm stock coil you use depends on the ohms it will show on screen. Knowing smok it usually will show a fraction higher or lower than the coil states but that's nothing to worry about.
Unless of course this mod has something different to the majority of smoks out there.

Just a thought. You are using stock coils aren't you or have you wrapped and built your own.

:hmm: ........ use a different coil?

Can you explain what you mean? Ohms is a measurement, it is what it is.

I don't own a smok mod anymore but I seem to recall there is a way to adjust the ohms. Weird as that sounds...

I'm nervous to post this here, as this guy is an idiot, please don't listen to anything in the video other than how to do it, his reasons for doing it are completely wrong.

Why do you want to adjust the ohms? The only reason I can think of would be because you are experienced using temp control and the reading of the cool resistance is off, probably because the coil is warm

My asmodus minikin 2 also lets me adjust the ohms.

Most smok mods allow you to adjust ohms, have done it myself when using tc.

Got it yesterday.

Not sure if you're still wanting to adjust the ohms, but I actually just found out how by accident lol. You lock it (click the fire button 5 times) then hold either one of the front buttons down. It'll pull up the menu and from there you can adjust the ohms surprised there's nowhere on the internet that tells us how to do that, at least in my experience of trying to find it lol

You don't. It's a regulated mod and depending which ohm stock coil you use depends on the ohms it will show on screen. Knowing smok it usually will show a fraction higher or lower than the coil states but that's nothing to worry about.
Unless of course this mod has something different to the majority of smoks out there.

Just a thought. You are using stock coils aren't you or have you wrapped and built your own.

Most smok mods allow you to adjust the ohms.... On the mag you lock it and press the front arrow to increase wattage and the menu will appear. Sometimes you will get a volts too low message with this mod and you have to decrease the ohms for it to fire properly...

Sounds dodgy to me. I get why you would set it in TC, apart from that I like my mod to read the resistance of the coil as accurately as possible.

What would be the reason to want to adjust the ohm reading? I don’t see a possible situation where a person could read the resistance more accurately than a machine...?

Back
Top Bottom