What's new

HorizonTech - Falcon. Converted Me From RDA’s

matty007

So, I’ve been a RDA guy for a while now. Mostly due to me being a heavy user and was getting fed up of changing coils. Tiresome and costly. Also, I could never get a tank that seemed to work for longer than a day without getting dry hits and flooding. Every tank I used had vacuum issues. Cleito, Crown, Crown III, Smok. Even Griffin 25 and other RTA’s. You name it. Everyone had these issues. Especially vacuum issues.

However, 6 days ago after leaving my RDA at home, I picked up the Falcon. Just wanted something to get through the day. But expected the same issues that blighted me with tanks before.

Let it sit for 10 minutes after filling and on first pull I could tell it was a great tank. Superb powerful draw and not a hint of dryness. Just big dense clouds, superb flavour (I mean this is nearing RDA level) and great throat hit.

But I thought ‘This is great, but no way it’ll last’. Fast forward 6 days and probably 120+ml’s of juice later, and it’s still hitting like a champ. No having to undo the top cap every few hits to stop dry hits, no leaking even in my pocket, no gurgling. Nothing. Just consistent greatness.

Can honestly say this is the first tank that makes me put my RDA down. Flavour is virtually as good, throat hit is even, and no need to keep dripping.

Superb tank and extremely impressed.

I've tried a mate's one and agree it's good. He's had over 300ml through it and is still on the first coil.

The problem is, his juice consumption has gone from 30ml a day to 50.

So, I’ve been a RDA guy for a while now. Mostly due to me being a heavy user and was getting fed up of changing coils. Tiresome and costly. Also, I could never get a tank that seemed to work for longer than a day without getting dry hits and flooding. Every tank I used had vacuum issues. Cleito, Crown, Crown III, Smok. Even Griffin 25 and other RTA’s. You name it. Everyone had these issues. Especially vacuum issues.

However, 6 days ago after leaving my RDA at home, I picked up the Falcon. Just wanted something to get through the day. But expected the same issues that blighted me with tanks before.

Let it sit for 10 minutes after filling and on first pull I could tell it was a great tank. Superb powerful draw and not a hint of dryness. Just big dense clouds, superb flavour (I mean this is nearing RDA level) and great throat hit.

But I thought ‘This is great, but no way it’ll last’. Fast forward 6 days and probably 120+ml’s of juice later, and it’s still hitting like a champ. No having to undo the top cap every few hits to stop dry hits, no leaking even in my pocket, no gurgling. Nothing. Just consistent greatness.

Can honestly say this is the first tank that makes me put my RDA down. Flavour is virtually as good, throat hit is even, and no need to keep dripping.

I also got one very recently and so far I've tried the F1, M1 and M2 coils. I like them all, I think the M1 is the best all-rounder and the M2 delivers unbelievable flavour at around 60W on 70/30 juice. I love the tank and the only con with the coils I've tried so far is they are pretty thirsty, but I guess that's the price of great flavour. Also the F1 gunked up sooner than expected on max VG, but I only did that as an experiment, I don't actually want max VG so it's not a problem.
I haven't tried the flax ones yet but they're on order.

I've tried a mate's one and agree it's good. He's had over 300ml through it and is still on the first coil.

The problem is, his juice consumption has gone from 30ml a day to 50.
I've noticed consumption is high and reduced my nic content accordingly.

dare u to rewick it

dare u to rewick it
Do-able, at least on the F1, I haven't tried it on the mesh ones. It comes apart pretty easy. And I used ordinary cotton, which made a slight difference to the flavour... theirs is better.
If someone comes up with a mesh RTA for this baby I'm gonna be all over it. :D

Back
Top Bottom