What's new

Horizon Falcon Sub-Ohm Tank

I would like the 7ml but i suppose the bubble glass would be ok i had a quick look on ebay as sometime they are on there
Which one do you want though as the mini version will only go up to 5ml max I think with the bubble glass, or if you go for the normal falcon tank then you could buy a separate bubble glass for that which would make it 7ml capacity like this for example

https://vapeuk.co.uk/products/horizon-falcon-7ml-bulb-glass

Is there any difference between the original falcon and the new mini one i dont mean juice capacity but in the build as they will both take the m3 coils

Decided to go for the falcon artison
Will let you know how i get on with it i would like to thank you all for your input

Good choice.
I got an Artisan a couple of weeks ago and it's been a gem of a tank.
A few things to explain though. My first Falcon was a rainbow resin, which performed really well. M1 coils are really good and my first one lasted for 5 weeks. It probably would have lasted longer, but I thought it was time for a change. I eventually got a pack of M2 coils and you can taste the difference in flavour, but they didn't last as long, maybe 2-3 weeks at best. After 4 months, the air flow ring split along the snakeskin pattern, annoying but it still functioned well enough. That's when I got the Artisan and it's just as well I did because the ring broke right off just as the Artisan arrived.
The M Triple coil didn't last a week in the Artisan, I'm not blaming the coil, as I was doing a bit of experimenting with juice and wattage settings, so it could be down to any one of a number of factors. I replaced the M Triple with a M2 and the same thing happened, matter of days and it was in the bin.
I'm now running a M1 in the Artisan and all has been well, (still using the same juice), so fingers crossed.
The Falcon range is really good with lots of flavour, it just pi$$es me off, that the premium coils don't seem to last as well as the M1 mesh, because they really do push out the flavour just that bit more than the M1.
HorizonTech were very good when I contacted them about the resin Falcon and they are sending me a replacement, so they can't be faulted.

Vapers Paradise, is where I got my one's from, couldn't see anywhere else cheaper. All the bubble glass available and when you order the Artisan, you get the 5ml glass included in the price. (I still use my 7ml glass because 5ml won't last 20 minutes in these bad boys)...!

https://vapersp.co.uk/product-category/tanks/horizontech-tanks/

Enjoy your new tank....:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom