What's new

Help Wanted-compact device with good battery life

Vtc6’s are at 3000mah 20amp, only other iv seen for 18650 are rated 3500mah, but with that, sort of venturing into lesser known brands. Thought id compromise on that extra 500mah for a guaranteed decent reliable sony battery.
Seen some 21700 with lower amps and quite abit higher mah, but havnt got 21700 mod.
Yeah the vapcell purple 21700 gives some serious life at low wattage (under 10amps).

Thanks for the input guys I’ve got a few things to look at now.

Regarding my Vaperesso, do you think I have a dud battery? I ask because I unplugged it this morning after it was fully charged and left it on the side, I just got back to it now and it’s at 20%. From doing literally nothing. I have the clock display etc switched off. I know the battery indicator is not the most reliable but that just seems wrong

Thanks for the input guys I’ve got a few things to look at now.

Regarding my Vaperesso, do you think I have a dud battery? I ask because I unplugged it this morning after it was fully charged and left it on the side, I just got back to it now and it’s at 20%. From doing literally nothing. I have the clock display etc switched off. I know the battery indicator is not the most reliable but that just seems wrong

no that doesn't sound right at all, I would be sending that back where you got it.

no that doesn't sound right at all, I would be sending that back where you got it.
^^^^
This!

But put your battery back in your charger and see if the battery is fucked or the mod then send back which ever is faulty [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom