What's new

help needed

Very...difficult...to...resist....Robbin!
Jimminy Crickets Batman, just do it!
Ok my wierdly dressed little buddy, ok.

Problem is what happens in America will impact us. Just look at how certain media outlets in the UK have jumped onto this anti-vaping bandwagon so quickly. I was reading an article just this morning from the outgoing Chief Medical Officer in the UK, even she was spouting anti-vaping nonsense, though the press also sensationalised some of her comments.

This may not impact us personally but for the average vaper, its causing concerns. We have had more customers in the last week asking about safety, contents of liquid and the various news stories than in the past 2 years! That's because of what is coming from America.

We do need to make some effort to neutralise these clearly false scare stories otherwise there will be less people vaping, more people smoking and eventually the Government will have a kneejerk reaction and then who knows!

We already seem to be moving uncomfortably close to the current US administration, talks of trade deals where the NHS must be included (Over my dead body), how long before they start to push their paymasters in Tobacco and Pharma views onto us?

Very...difficult...to...resist....Robbin!
Jimminy Crickets Batman, just do it!
Ok my wierdly dressed little buddy, ok.

I had that song stuck in my head all day yesterday! Just hope I don't get that one stuck there now.
On the thread topic, I know mike vapes put a post out on YouTube giving the number for the white house switchboard and saying exactly what to say. I know it doesn't concern us immediately (especially with the problems coming from bootleg thc/cbd products) but it could be used as precedent somewhere down the line, if it goes ahead.

I had that song stuck in my head all day yesterday! Just hope I don't get that one stuck there now.
On the thread topic, I know mike vapes put a post out on YouTube giving the number for the white house switchboard and saying exactly what to say. I know it doesn't concern us immediately (especially with the problems coming from bootleg thc/cbd products) but it could be used as precedent somewhere down the line, if it goes ahead.
I eneded up singing it in my head for several hours after posting it too darn it! :18:

Back
Top Bottom