What's new

Help, crackling, wheezing chest?

Hey

Im still getting the crackling and morning clearing of the throat and coughing. Still generally feeling a bit rough, can't explain why but just not right u know. Other than that om ok lol
Im on a new lot of antibiotics, had a xray which was clear, had a abdominal ultrasound and all clear. Going to have blood test early oct and we shall see how they come out.

Thanks for checking in matey!

You ok?

Dee

I should've asked how you were doing yesterday @DeeDee, apologies for not doing so, I was a little bit self-absorbed.

I'm sorry you're not feeling too good, I hope the anti-biotics work and you feel better soon.

It great news that your tests are coming back all clear though, hopefully that means it nothing serious and just a temporary thing. Long may it continue.

Best wishes, love, hugz and kisses.

Hi DeeDee hope all’s well and your getting better, you know what it’s called getting old, sorry xxx

I hope you can solve it soon @DeeDee. Best wishes to you.

I get a bit of inflammation if I vape too much higher PG or higher nicotine and I find my body will produce more moisture and phlem to try to deal with it. I don't know exactly which chemical is the main cause but I think that's probably why I prefer sub ohming with higher VG lower nic juices. When I start feeling that inflamed feeling in my windpipe I start vaping less and it usually settles down again. It don't vape nic salts so I know that's not part of the problem.
Thank you for the comment.

I need to stop vaping for a few days to finally see if its that but i keep putting it off lol

If the doc has given you 2 lots of antibiotics then he must think it's an infection?

I feel like when I have a problem it seems like either the PG or nic is acting like an irritant and I can't vape higher PG or nicotine for too long before it starts to affect my windpipe and my throat but then I'll just take fewer puffs for a while and stick to only vaping 70VG 3mg and the irritation eases off again.

Because pure nicotine is known to be fatal if in contact with the skin my guess is that it's the nic which is causing the irritation if I vape too much of it.

I think also the extra moisture in the vapour when I'm vaping on my RTA's with the 3mg juice also gives me a much smoother vape and helps lubricate my airway a little better.

Early in this thread you were adamant this was vape related, what made you think that?

Could you take a day or two without a vape (even if that means munching on some choc, chewing some gum, sticking a nic patch on or whatever) to see if that changes anything?

Back
Top Bottom