What's new

He is so piss off 2. They stole he name

You know the problem with that is that pods are getting bloody decent. I'm sitting here with the Hava full of nokomis tonight and wondering why I've so much expensive vaping gear, lol.
It's bloody good (this one's not for you as its a propper mtl but damn it's good.

I tried the vaptio pod system, and gave it to my stepdad. Yes it was a better mtl than using a protank which is how i started vaping. My problem with MTL is pg. Anything less than 70vg and i can't vape it Pg makes me feel like i have run a marathon in about 2 hours ie i get a horrible feeling like my lungs and throat are burning and the higher nic adds to it, i have tried 1 nic salt all be it a diamond mist one and it wasn't very nice either

yes but what comes out of a rectum, usually its a pile of shit.:D
As I've been a busy bigger lately quick easy dinners have been on the menu and last night was a lamb vindaloo from our finest local indian so I think a pile is very unlikely.

I tried the vaptio pod system, and gave it to my stepdad. Yes it was a better mtl than using a protank which is how i started vaping. My problem with MTL is pg. Anything less than 70vg and i can't vape it Pg makes me feel like i have run a marathon in about 2 hours ie i get a horrible feeling like my lungs and throat are burning and the higher nic adds to it, i have tried 1 nic salt all be it a diamond mist one and it wasn't very nice either
My lost vape orion seems to be good upto 70%vg and the DNA escribe makes it properly fully adjustable. (Up to 40w). The joytech mansion vaped fine with record's liquids on-board. But as it has the cubis coils inside that's to be expected.
The hava is pure mtl. The description states a 2.85mm airflow but it's further restricted by the design and feels more around the 1mm area. Probably not for you but very good indeed.

Poor assumption there @Leni. when i go fasttech i have it set on my homepage so one click takes me to new listings for vape gear same goes for other sites, these pods where new in today and i seen the name Amos as i was scrolling down. page 2 by the way. You are correct about me not being a fan of pods, this is due to them not suiting how i vape

here you go add it to your bookmarks etc, saves you time:)
https://www.fasttech.com/category/3099?grid_override=1

Apologies, my mistake. I am relieved to read that you have not fallen into the clutches of Big Pod, unlkke @eyeball kid, who has embraced them to the point of inserting them in orifices they were never meant to be inserted in to ... o_O

Don't be hasty. This one fits easily and smoothly up the rectum.
Very comfortable.

Apologies, my mistake. I am relieved to read that you have not fallen into the clutches of Big Pod, unlkke @eyeball kid, who has embraced them to the point of inserting them in orifices they were never meant to be inserted in to ... o_O
I'm testing the theory that the sphincter has taste buds for the evil vape emperor, imagine the financial implications. Each vape moron requiring two set ups.
We'll be rich I tells ya.

Back
Top Bottom