What's new

Has anyone tried the steamcrave aromamizer lite yet?

3 holes and no arrow. Bought mine directly from SteamCrave.

Performs exactly the same as the newer batch mate (presuming you aren't wanting to mtl). Thanks for letting me know what version you got. This is easily my favourite tank to date. Feel like I need to finally buy a coily tool at some point!

Performs exactly the same as the newer batch mate (presuming you aren't wanting to mtl). Thanks for letting me know what version you got. This is easily my favourite tank to date. Feel like I need to finally buy a coily tool at some point!
I would never use this kind of device for mtl. There's absolutely nothing about it that suits mtl. Besides, for me personally, the Hastur mini is the perfect mtl rta. Unbeatable IMHO.

But I totally agree with you. This is definitely the best restrictive dtl rta that I've purchased for a while. The last half dozen or so have all disappointed in one way or another. This doesn't disappoint at all. Drip tip could be better but it's such a minor thing it really doesn't matter.

Last edited:
I would never use this kind of device for mtl. There's absolutely nothing about it that suits mtl. Besides, for me personally, the Hastur mini is the perfect mtl rta. Unbeatable IMHO.

But I totally agree with you. This is definitely the best restrictive dtl rta that I've purchase for a while. The last half dozen or so have all disappointed in one way or another. This doesn't disappoint at all. Drip tip could be better but it's such a minor thing it really doesn't matter.

Totally agree about the drip but like you said, so minor it's hardly an issue. I only use single coil RTAs and tend to go a bit overboard when I find one i like. I have 3 Gear RTAs. 2 Merlin minis. Got a bit bored of the wasp nano RTA quickly. Have a feeling the Aromamizer lite will be sticking around for a while. Should really get round to selling my old stuff. Let me know if you want a Gear or a Merlin mini. Free for you as you have helped me out on here in the past!

Totally agree about the drip but like you said, so minor it's hardly an issue. I only use single coil RTAs and tend to go a bit overboard when I find one i like. I have 3 Gear RTAs. 2 Merlin minis. Got a bit bored of the wasp nano RTA quickly. Have a feeling the Aromamizer lite will be sticking around for a while. Should really get round to selling my old stuff. Let me know if you want a Gear or a Merlin mini. Free for you as you have helped me out on here in the past!
Thank you, that's an incredibly kind gesture. I've just bought around 180 coils for my COV mini volt kit that I found heavily discounted in a vendor clear out section. So I'm gonna work my way through those for a little while. But I really do appreciate the very kind gesture. :)And I'm never far so if there's ever anything I can do to help in any way in the future don't hesitate to give me a shout.

I also got bored with the Wasp rta quite quickly. It's a nice rta but they should have made the wicking channels larger IMHO.

Thanks guys, that's me sold on the Lite. Now to find one, preferably from a UK supplier (like rocking horse shit atm).

Back
Top Bottom