What's new

Has anyone ordered from.......?

i must be pushing a lot of fookin sites then :D

but i know what you mean fella. seeing quite a lot of it lately.

If this is in reference to my last post then I can assure you I am absolutely not pushing any vendor, I was purely trying to see if they were reliable.

If this is in reference to my last post then I can assure you I am absolutely not pushing any vendor, I was purely trying to see if they were reliable.

We shall see as I have ordered off them.

Probably just my cynical nature, as there seems to be lots of these links to previously unknown sites. :cool:

There's been some seriously dodgy outfits covertly 'shilling' in that manner on here before - be very, very wary.

Probably does happen a lot, but that's a bit harsh for those with a genuine question (as in not connected to the vendor)

The recommended vendors section is a good place to start, but it is far from comprehensive. I myself trust several vendors that are not on that list, and if I needed to ask the question. Has anyone ordered from.......? I wouldn't hesitate to do so. I would of coarse check the list, and do a forum search first, in case the question had already been asked.

Disclaimer:
I am loosely connected to a vendor (just the 1) that is not on the afore mentioned list. The name of who will not be divulged in this thread, that's hypocritical.

Just out of interest, does this forum benefit financially for the recommended retailers? Personally, I couldn’t care but it would be interesting to know.

If the forum is benefiting financially from any retailer you see a 'notice' pop up when you click on any given link
on here - for example fast tech etc...

This isn't the case with all the recommendations on the 'recommended vendor' list though - that's just what it is, and user created.

Probably does happen a lot, but that's a bit harsh for those with a genuine question (as in not connected to the vendor)

The recommended vendors section is a good place to start, but it is far from comprehensive. I myself trust several vendors that are not on that list, and if I needed to ask the question. Has anyone ordered from.......? I wouldn't hesitate to do so. I would of coarse check the list, and do a forum search first, in case the question had already been asked.

Disclaimer:
I am loosely connected to a vendor (just the 1) that is not on the afore mentioned list. The name of who will not be divulged in this thread, that's hypocritical.
Page 3 of my list would not be there if they had not been recommended by members on here so if you have some you use that deserve to be on there reply to the thread and they will be added.

Back
Top Bottom