What's new

Has anyone ever had a call from DHL?

Just been reading on DHL site that yhe duty has to be paid before they can deliver so they pay the duty before delivering then invoice you for the duty with £11 added.
Anyone know what happens if you dont pay? Seems abit scammy to me them paying duty without being asked to then charging after.

Acording to tracking its now in uk. Does the customs update mean the duty must have been paid?
Sunday, October 20, 2019 Location Time Pieces
9 Customs status updated EAST MIDLANDS - UK 19:20
8 Departed Facility in BRUSSELS - BELGIUM BRUSSELS - BELGIUM 20:08
1 Pieces

Last edited:
Just been reading on DHL site that yhe duty has to be paid before they can deliver so they pay the duty before delivering then invoice you for the duty with £11 added.
Anyone know what happens if you dont pay? Seems abit scammy to me them paying duty without being asked to then charging after.

Acording to tracking its now in uk. Does the customs update mean the duty must have been paid?
Sunday, October 20, 2019 Location Time Pieces
9 Customs status updated EAST MIDLANDS - UK 19:20
8 Departed Facility in BRUSSELS - BELGIUM BRUSSELS - BELGIUM 20:08
1 Pieces
If you go to dhl's site, there's a section in the menu for paying customs. Put your dhl number in and it will give you your charge. You can pay via the online link.

Anyone know what happens if you dont pay?

Yup, that's what this thread is about...

They hold it for about 10 days, ring you trying to get you to pay every other day, then they return it to the sender.

here you go... this is what happens.... around 7 days actually before they've had enough. :D

Capture.JPG

I won the last comp/giveaway that @USONICIG did
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...giveaway-usonicig-at-vapexpo-in-paris.187918/

And today I got a text from DHL saying I have a parcel due for delivery on 22/10. With a tracking number and link when I click on the link it says payment is required to deliver it.:(
I checked and it is the zip kit parcel.

Worse thing is Usonicig are going to the birmingham expo, they could have took it with them and popped into any post office and send it lol

Hi Frogprince,
It's a good idea to send from birmingham. I will talk with my colleague who will go to the expo.

Back
Top Bottom