What's new

Grandad Odin

I would like to introduce you all to my New Grandson Hunter, he is a little stunner.

ctwrzBh.jpg

For some reason the imgur image didn't appear for me on Firefox but I managed to view it on my phone and captured it from there so I've redone it for you as a JPG file in case anyone else has the same problem.

Hunter.jpg

He's gorgeous. All my warm wishes to you as well as little Hunter and his proud parents. :)

Thanks very much @MarylinC37 I didn't know people were having problems seeing my pics, used imgur quite a while now and no one has said anything, might be Firefox, i used to use it myself but started to notice things not been right with it. I use Microsoft Edge all the time now and never have any issues.

Thanks very much @MarylinC37 I didn't know people were having problems seeing my pics, used imgur quite a while now and no one has said anything, might be Firefox, i used to use it myself but started to notice things not been right with it. I use Microsoft Edge all the time now and never have any issues.

Glad to help. Once I grabbed a screenshot from my phone I just had to crop out the photo and re-save it so was an easy fix. I just prefer open source software rather than having to rely on letting the big corporations control what I do on my PC and I generally don't have any issues with Firefox so I've used it for years.

Awesome news, congratulations mate :) gonna have to halve your vape budget so that you can spoil him rotten haha.

Brilliant news matey. All the best to the whole family and the brand new one. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom