What's new

GP Paps V4 and Nextiny (clone) success!!!

decson

Postman
Hi all

Feeling very proud, especially after spending all day Sunday trying to get the nextiny to coil.

First the coil!!
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1456311102.694382.jpg

Came it at 1.1 and current at 1.02. Guess it's bedding in. Huge thank you to @Jugg1es and @dw1986 for their constant advice and support. Using the paps to help coil it did the trick. Ok not a clean build but my first working one [emoji41]. Using 300 mesh. Hmm might try the double mesh when the one from fastech arrives [emoji41].

Then added the paps!
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1456311241.731410.jpg

Had a mini heart attack as it was constantly firing still after mishap (foolishly tried it with mini nautilus of which learnt mistake).
So took switch apart and works perfect!!

So finally I am coming from my mini volt and mini nautilus. With the 18500 paps it's actually smaller!! Though do wonder how big a 18650 would make it any pics to compare guys?
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1456311505.063562.jpg

Anyway this was my first attempt at coiling just been using the nautilus so a little proud of myself and the in'ax mk III is definitely my next purchase!! And perhaps another mod so can have both going [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Thanks everyone that chipped in. Yay!

Nice setup, well actually both of them.
The 18650 will be 15mm longer.
I didn't know you can hassle @Jugg1es as well, I may try that in the future.

Ha ha! @Jugg1es gave me advice on mods, this has been a costly experience. As had to get mod (which I went with paps after debating for a few days), batteries, charger, mesh, coil, tweezers (ceramic), flame thrower (got one in end so much easier), ruler (couldn't find one at all lol), ohm checker, wire cutters and then finally the nextiny :)

Of course now have bought little stand for mods and attys for display and looking at far too many shiny things too! lol

And then this happened!! [emoji41] The fastech one arrived[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38].

Coiled in 15 mins. 1.2 ohms [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41].

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1456324155.054542.jpg

The taste in both is different to what have been used to, but
1. New juice - lost a lot Sunday trying to get it work and only got it this morning so hasn't steeped yet.
2. Gone down to 12 Nic too .

So guess it has to bed in.

But will keep on at it, it seems a little sweeter and airier to the nautilus for now.

Cheers bud :) few issues with the tanks, but will do for now. I coiled :p twice! lol

Back
Top Bottom