What's new

Giant rda

Bcgs512

Initiate
Hi,
Does anybody have a link to a giant rda? I don't mean like a mason dump tank, I'm talking about a 12 inch ornament. I've seen 1 or 2 posted on social media but I can't find them on Google. I really want one, Any help is appreciated.

Biggest I have seen is 30mm rda's. I have one, they are quite massive

AROMAMIZER TITAN 41MM way off 12 inches tho

Last edited:
12917889_1012779855473852_36015615_n.jpg

I was just speculating as to why the RDAs might appear to be so big. I believe the OP would like a real, working one, if they do exist.

Okay, biggest I have got is not an RDA but a tank.

Its a Vaperz Cloud VCM30, 30 mm dia, and the tank takes about 10ml of juice.

Its huge, but its a bugger to wick, and therefore leaks a bit.
That's probably down to my crap building skills though.....................

Hence I am moving more to drippers.

From my experience, the bigger the size of the RDA, the more your flavour will suffer. Of course if we keep the coil size the same.
I wouldn't think there is any benefits to have a 30 mm RDA except for experimenting with coil builds. Building a SSFC with 24g/0.5 is much easier than 28g/0.3 initially until you get the hang of it. Then you will be back to the 24s and 22s again.

From my experience, the bigger the size of the RDA, the more your flavour will suffer. Of course if we keep the coil size the same.
I wouldn't think there is any benefits to have a 30 mm RDA except for experimenting with coil builds. Building a SSFC with 24g/0.5 is much easier than 28g/0.3 initially until you get the hang of it. Then you will be back to the 24s and 22s again.

Exactly my idea, 30 dia for practice, plenty of room etc.
But I cant get the wicking right, so have started moving to drippers instead of tanks.

Back
Top Bottom