What's new

Gearbest 18650 batteries

fergie1690

Postman
Seen Samsung 25rs and LG he4s for cheap on gearbest was wondering if anyone can confirm if they are genuine? Or if they have used them and are good?

Wouldn't take the chance, so many good suppliers in the UK with the genuine article

Thats what I thought, only ever bought them from myepack and srvapes so stick there going forward :) thanks for the reply

Thats what I thought, only ever bought them from myepack and srvapes so stick there going forward :) thanks for the reply
No worries, I get mine from SR-vapes but I hear puremist are selling 25Rs and torchy is an eBay seller who is also a vendor on here

I've recently bought eight 25Rs from Gearbest.

They look the same as the ones I've gotten previously from Puremist... *shrug*

They all measured as being 3.6V when they arrived and I've just charged two of them and they charged as normal.

I'll be using them in a mech mod today so I'll let you know how they go :thumbup:

ETA: Here's a link to the ones I bought m.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_241350.html

Last edited:
Got 4 30q for fast tech and weighed them on micro scales and there the correct wieght as official ones, all feed back on ft says there genuine what they recieved. If its marked as authentic on ft itll be authentic. Orderd 4 30q from gearbest to test them out too

The best place for batteries, particularly if you want 10 or more is Nkon.nl.

They're practically giving away HE2's at the moment, £28 delivered for 10.

From what I've read on here and comments on Gearbest, the batteries are genuine. I've just received 2 Samsung 25rs and they seem ok to me (first time using 18650s so I've nothing to compare to unfortunately). Good price for legit batteries, but delivery did take a while - they got stuck in Sweden and at customs I think. Was around 4 week delivery time.

Think people forget alot of these batteries are manufactured in asia so it doesnt have to be a snide for ft or gearbest to undercut u.k shops. Just make sure you buy genuine listed and from a reputable site, if ft say authentic in title 100% genuine or has been for me across a number or items

Back
Top Bottom