What's new

Freebie Hunters!

Kayfun v5 is much better.

i loved the v5 other than finding it a bit loose after a while. it was the first really great atty i ever got. it was solid and just worked all the time. i have been thinking i might get on with it better these days, i seem to get on with bit of a looser draw more than i did at that time.

i thought the prime was pretty good as well but i lost the insulator down the sink and that was the end of it.

i loved the v5 other than finding it a bit loose after a while. it was the first really great atty i ever got. it was solid and just worked all the time. i have been thinking i might get on with it better these days, i seem to get on with bit of a looser draw more than i did at that time.

i thought the prime was pretty good as well but i lost the insulator down the sink and that was the end of it.
Don't tell fibs. You just couldn't wick it. I'd have told you what to do.

Don't tell fibs. You just couldn't wick it. I'd have told you what to do.

i told you before, it worked better because the airflow was looser. tight airflow and that style of deck is a recipe for gurgling. especially with a pin with a hole all the way through it and a screw in the bottom. imo. same problem with the v3 mini.

I use mine full open for a restricted dtl draw. 0.9 coil at 24 watts. [emoji3]

New announcement coming regarding People who constantly enter giveaways and fail to contribute to POTV in general. :16::16::16:

You may think that making 2 or 3 post when you first join will save you..... I'm afraid it won't.:16:

Quote from @Rob in a giveaway thread of all places! Lol

I can hear an axe being sharpened!

This thread has been going on a while, the regular apes who do giveaways know who these freeloaders are and will most likely tell them that they aren't welcome to enter i would of thought. I personally don't take much notice of these members joining giveaways just to get new stuff and was only made aware of it by this thread. It's all down to the Ape who is giving away to say who can enter or not and it matters not to anyone else.

This thread has been going on a while, the regular apes who do giveaways know who these freeloaders are and will most likely tell them that they aren't welcome to enter i would of thought. I personally don't take much notice of these members joining giveaways just to get new stuff and was only made aware of it by this thread. It's all down to the Ape who is giving away to say who can enter or not and it matters not to anyone else.
Right, cool, agreed. But the manufacturers giveaways are other story... they dont know a shit about who is active/worthy and whos not :(

Back
Top Bottom