What's new

Free repair/service for mods

New toy in service , from @Rob
20210729_181317.jpg

I wonder where he is? My screen on my x217 is unreadable due to water damage. I wonder how much will that cost me to get fixed?

Hi mate hope you are well. I have sent you a P.M about a DNA 250c mod for you to have a look at if you have time.

Many thanks

Matt.

KytanDale thats music to my ears. i have several mods that you could kindly check out for me.
Iwill get in touch with you soon if you dont mind

@KytanDale I have PM'd you about my ultroner mod. When you have time, can you take a look? One of the battery indicators does not show a reading

Hi apes,

A new post in regards to free service for mods.

I am offering my services to the forum members as repairs for battery mods.
The service is totally free with the exception of postage and if parts are required to be purchased.

20 years background in electronics, mainly in audio and automations. I consider I have all the tools required and enough knowledge [emoji23]

Get in contact with me in private and will discuss..

IMPORTANT- read the below T&C's

- as these devices use high power lithium's, there is no responsibility on my side. (i had cases of people using mods at maximum specs until you could not hold it in your hand and then blaming my repair when it blew up in their face)
- the repairs are in my spare time, will do my best to be fast but will not take any urgent requests or restless people. I do have a life...
- will only repair if I consider the mod to be safe to use after, or if the owner takes FULL responsibility if I advise against the repair.
- there is no guarantee except my professional work ethics.
- the owner is responsible in getting the mod to me, and paying postage for return (paypal) , PLEASE consider paypal fees also if the case.

Thank you

View attachment 208714View attachment 208715View attachment 208716View attachment 208717
Im new to fourm and been looking all over net for wismex rx 200/200s or even gen3 300 no luck i have an rx200 i belive the 510 is pushed in its fires when tank on when i tip the mod certen ways? Would you be able fix this? Idk if its just full gunk or you can push it back in or replqce the 510 your feed back and if you could fix this would be amazing nithin feels better than wismex 200 ❤️ Im in uk westmidlands

Im new to fourm and been looking all over net for wismex rx 200/200s or even gen3 300 no luck i have an rx200 i belive the 510 is pushed in its fires when tank on when i tip the mod certen ways? Would you be able fix this? Idk if its just full gunk or you can push it back in or replqce the 510 your feed back and if you could fix this would be amazing nithin feels better than wismex 200 [emoji3590] Im in uk westmidlands
Hi, for the moment i am full ( work + personal projects) i have no capacity to take on more work unfortunately. Try to clean the 510 with some isopropyl alcohol, let a few drips soak in the 510 then press the pin down with something to check if the spring is still active.

Hi, for the moment i am full ( work + personal projects) i have no capacity to take on more work unfortunately. Try to clean the 510 with some isopropyl alcohol, let a few drips soak in the 510 then press the pin down with something to check if the spring is still active.
i tryed with some multi purpose oil and theres a little play in the sprink not much like stated fires sometimes and sometimes it dont werid one erm thankyou for reply back and sorry your over whelmed with projects if there is any chance i could send it over and you could look when you have time..? no rush for it back as this is my number 1 mod and can not find them anywere anymore
even 200s or 3gen 300watt wud be my next purches if i could eva find one

i tryed with some multi purpose oil and theres a little play in the sprink not much like stated fires sometimes and sometimes it dont werid one erm thankyou for reply back and sorry your over whelmed with projects if there is any chance i could send it over and you could look when you have time..? no rush for it back as this is my number 1 mod and can not find them anywere anymore

Im not a fan of ebay for vape gear but........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reuleaux...=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original...=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Don’t use oil on a device as said isopropyl alcohol or wd40 contact cleaner with an aim of dislodging any grime etc only use oil if you have removed the plate so you can clean it afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom