What's new

Free parcels in the post

Maybe your other half sent it @Mitz anonymously just to see if you said anything?
Nah, but I did think of that but she'd have to do it thru my account so I would see it. Plus she knows what I'm like and that's just not something she would ever send me. I'm a giver not a receiver. I stopped receiving presents for all occasions a long, long time ago. Last birthday / Xmas present I received from anybody was about 10 years ago. So pretty safe to rule her out.

Nah, but I did think of that but she'd have to do it thru my account so I would see it. Plus she knows what I'm like and that's just not something she would ever send me. I'm a giver not a receiver. I stopped receiving presents for all occasions a long, long time ago. Last birthday / Xmas present I received from anybody was about 10 years ago. So pretty safe to rule her out.
TBH i nearly felt sad for you reading this but i see your vast quantities of vape mail posts so jog on for sympathy elsewhere. Lol

TBH i nearly felt sad for you reading this but i see your vast quantities of vape mail posts so jog on for sympathy elsewhere. Lol

Yeah me too, everyone likes a wee present every once in a while don't they?!

I honestly don't enjoy receiving presents. Haven't done since I was a kid. But I do like giving presents. I'm *extremely* hard to buy for as anything that I really want I buy for myself so rather than someone waste their time and money struggling to find something to buy me that I don't really want or need I would much rather just receive a "happy birthday" or "merry x-mas" or at most, a card. That's more than enough for me. I would be happier that people spend their money on themselves.

Last edited:
I honestly don't enjoy receiving presents. Haven't done since I was a kid. But I do like giving presents. But I'm *extremely* hard to buy for as anything that I really want I buy for myself so rather than someone waste their time and money struggling to find something to buy me that I don't really want or need I would much rather just receive a "happy birthday" or merry "x-mas" or at most, a card. That's more than enough for me. I would be happier that people spend their money on themselves.

You sound like my dad, all he wants is motorbike and boat parts which he buys himself as and when needed. Hes the most difficult man to buy for.

Sorry, I'm sending this off topic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom