What's new

Found vaping stuffs useful

always have scissors on me now...
19441220_10156286077480558_2087747699_n.jpg

Actually was thinking whilst using toaster in work how would i be able to turn said toaster into a tank???? Novelty vape tank. [emoji23]

When i go bush detecting and the biters are at me, march flies, mozzies, i purposefully take a drag or two and blow the vape at them. Do it for normal bush flies too. They dont seem to like it or it distracts them or something but it seems to work. The least wind the more effective it seems. Vape lingers around longer. Ill admit i did the same when i smoked cigs too.

When i go bush detecting and the biters are at me, march flies, mozzies, i purposefully take a drag or two and blow the vape at them. Do it for normal bush flies too. They dont seem to like it or it distracts them or something but it seems to work. The least wind the more effective it seems. Vape lingers around longer. Ill admit i did the same when i smoked cigs too.

Bees are attracted to hi viz jackets and I once blew some vape at one as it investigated mine. It loved it and went crazy, convinced my jacket was a giant flower.

Ha ha, ill have to have a go at a bee when i get a chance. But ill make sure im close to the car when i do. Metal detector coils on the detector i have give off a slight buzzzz sound when you listen to them closely and at times iv had bees go at me but never since iv been vaping, once they stung me all over my neck and side of my face, i threw the detector and ran to the car to escape. Was not a good experience. I was near a wild swarm hive at the time. I steer clear of those these days. Hmm, ill remember that experience of yours, last thing i want is to arc them up!

Back
Top Bottom