What's new

Flavours that shouldn't work...

CarbonBoy

Achiever
but somehow they do.

Had to nip out this afternoon and in a hurry I grabbed my closest tank and some Fryd Crisp Glazed Doughnut juice. As I took the top off the tank I could smell Dinner Lady Black Orange. Well, needs must and in went the doughnuts juice.

Just closed my eyes and hoped for the best... and you know what? It tasted bloody lovely!

So, I'm interested to know what combinations you guys have stumbled across that work, but really shouldn't.

Nom Nomz Irish Cocoa dripped over a wick that had Tonix Blood Orange.... It was Bailey's Chocolate Orange!

Have the recipe for Nom Nomz Irish Cocoa and various orange concentrates so... That's my next project once I finish up a Bourbon Butterscotch Custard recipe I've been working on.

TPA Wintergreen in doughnut mixes, add a fried greasy taste, takes away the play doh effect. Start at 5 drops per 10ml of juice.

Lizards tears and jack the ripple, was nice but different lol

Custard and menthol. I have accidently done it a few times :D
Once is an accident. Twice is an oversight. Three times is your subconscious trying to tell you you're a genius. I'm not saying your subconscious is correct cos I haven't tried it, but I think I might. :)

Grapefruit and pineapple is a combination I particularly like, but I put some in a tank that previously held something that was heavy on spearmint without changing the coil. It was.... different. Surprisingly nice in fact, so I made a little batch.

Back
Top Bottom