What's new

Fasttech what a feckin joke

I hope you are right about 3fvape I ordered on 19/5 was shipped on 20/5 and here we are on the 30/6 and it hasn't moved at all. Vapsourcing even worse and all they say is to be patient!!!

This is the thing with Covid. Its slowing things down and folks for some reason are impatient. I am waiting for A Black stab wood Lost vape Centaurus from 3fvape. i payed 4 weeks ago and still not in stock. What i do while waiting is use my other set ups. The new gear maybe better but still as long as you get your Nic fixes while waiting i cannot understand the impatience. Recent 3fvape orders have turned up in about 10 days after shipping. So it might be the postage you chose thats slowed up things. i use the cheapest $2.20 . Hopefully our goodies will come soon

Fasttech have pissed me right off :angrymob:

A few weeks back I ordered a Kree, a Siren v2 clone, some dust covers, atty stands & wire

After a couple of weeks everything was ready to ship barring the atty stands

I went back to work yesterday so changed to the shipping address to my work address

Check the order just & it says "Payment pending" & nothing's ready to ship

I know it's to pay a difference in postage but there is no difference, so they've delayed it even longer & let go of the stock for zero reason, nothing in the order is in stock now.

Bunch of pricks

so last monday i decided to give ft another chance & put an order in for 2 unity rta one black & the other SS checked my order today & its delayed cos know apparently black is out of stock FFS so mailed them asking to send another SS version instead...

I set an order in Sourcemore 11 days ago and it shows not a single update on tracking since then.
I think no one can ensure delivery times ATM.

I got a set of door for my ohmvape from 2fdeal in 5 days that realy surprised me tbough iam still waiting on my vapesourcing order now 7 weeks and still in china

Ordered the SteamCrave Advanced Kit, squonk backpack and a few other things over 2 months ago, still waiting. Grew impatient, ordered direct from SteamCrave, shipped in less than a week.

Attachments

• SteamCrave 1.jpeg
    SteamCrave 1.jpeg
    471.7 KB · Views: 32
  • SteamCrave 2.jpeg
    SteamCrave 2.jpeg
    473.2 KB · Views: 33
I am waiting for a mod and a tank, which I ordered in May! This was my first order from ft and sadly will be my last, I was too easily tempted by the marginally lowest prices, won’t be fooled again!

Well it's finally hit the UK and should be delivered this morning.
Ordered this with the tank reducer on April 16th cos it looked interesting.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9724557

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9724558

I don't mind waiting if i know in advance but this seems to have got stuck in Singapore and didnt move for nealy 10 weeks.
To be fair it has arrived or at least it will do in this mornings post and tbh in all of my orders with FT over the last five years none have ever actually gone missing or never not turned up so kudos to FT for that.

PS i still love Sourcemore and will be giving FT a wide berth for now.

Back
Top Bottom