What's new

Evolves new Replay function has converted me

DMAN

Achiever
As a technophobe I had always avoided Evolve boards as being too complicated.
My Lost Vape Paranormal arrived today, and within 10 minutes I had it set up.
Using the Replay function I am hitting my Crown 3 harder than I have ever dared, and the bastard refuses to give me a dry hit. I've never had the tank so hot chain vaping before, but Replay works!
I love it!
Replay is the future for all vapers.

It is a secret potion that Evolve have poured into the chip they use.
Simply put, when you set it at the vape you like, it repeats that vape every time.
Is that for temp control?

I have all my mods set at 13w and get the same vape every time, not sure how this is different/how it would benefit me but assume I'm not the target market.

Is that for temp control?

I have all my mods set at 13w and get the same vape every time, not sure how this is different/how it would benefit me but assume I'm not the target market.
I think it is temp control for dummies like me.
I've played with temp control in the past, but never got on with it.
All you do with Replay is use a coil that could be used in temp control, ie not kanthal. Vape away in Wattage mode until you get a vape you like, then press the Replay button. It doesn't matter what the length of the puff is, it stays the same.

I think it is temp control for dummies like me.
I've played with temp control in the past, but never got on with it.
All you do with Replay is use a coil that could be used in temp control, ie not kanthal. Vape away in Wattage mode until you get a vape you like, then press the Replay button. It doesn't matter what the length of the puff is, it stays the same.
Thank you for explaining it.. to a dummy like me :D I like the sound of that!!

Back
Top Bottom