What's new

Evolv Reflex...

Ill go more in depth soon - after after a days use ... I’m pretty impressed i have to say

I've spoken to rob in depth over this and I notice the posts on social media about the price some are very cruel over the price from people who should know better but here is the rub

evolv spent millions on development hence the price

but if you smoke 20 a day at £10 a pack that's just over a week on something that could save your life or you can put your faith in that china shite that cost a tenner and 100s of other ones like it with no safeguards no research no developement

every smoker that gives up is a life saved, less money going to big tobaco less to big pharma

if the person gives up I'm happy if they continue to vape and make it a hobby I'm happy if they become a person who vaped and said its shite....I'm not, its a fail for us and common sense

I spent a couple of weeks adjusting to reflex, but I moved from *Emma* "wtf Rob I can't breathe and the smoke alarms have gone off again" vaping. 200w+@3mg to Reflex 8w@18mg

I used it on the highest setting, then found that green the middle power setting was my happy place. Sometimes I'd reach for an orion with 30mg.

Best part of a year later I'm not using anything else.

For what I'd call a typical established vaper long off the fags, happy with what they've got other than a strong sense of nostalgia these might not be for you.

If you're a smoker they're for you
If you miss smoking they're for you
If you duel fuel they're for you
Bored of vaping maybe for you
Vaping resistant friend or relative, spot on

Those of you that have been about for a long time might remember we were an an actual ecig vendor at one point. Our niche became rebuildable supplies and mod parts, which although interesting and fun (at times) we lost sight of what made us become vendors in the first place which was being part of the collective effort to solve the cigarette.

Solving the cigarette is Evolv's tag line, but that general sentiment is what made the majority of vendors start up so it's nice to have the opportunity to reconnect with that again.

It's interesting, at some point the market shifted away from getting people off cigarettes to flogging more vape gear to vapers. It's around that point new vaper numbers as a demographic started to decline which has a knock on effect for the whole industry. Combine that with negative press, manufactured research papers and that vitamin e acetate in the US it's been like falling off a cliff.

The world and the vape industry need less smokers and more vapers and if this device can sway those numbers just a little bit it's going to be good for all of us.

@stealthvape Hey Rob, are evolv offering the 40% discount in the UK for smokers over 40 who'd like to switch or is that just in the US? Also, when do you think there'll be stock in?

@stealthvape Hey Rob, are evolv offering the 40% discount in the UK for smokers over 40 who'd like to switch or is that just in the US? Also, when do you think there'll be stock in?

Sadly not, Evolv can manage that because they're the manufacturer I'm a mere distributor and don't have that flexibility

Before Christmas for sure

Back
Top Bottom