What's new

Ether RTA

Knackered so had a look.
I assume something is up with the bloke As he ripped Todd apart (rather than his atty)for no apparent reason last week.
I've seen a few of his video's over the year's and he's a bit of a contradiction of claimed integrity by letting watchers know he buys his review items and is often paid large sums to review (I assume with his own money he's been paid to review the Chinese kit he moans about).
looking through a few negative reviews of things I've found perfectly decent, he does seem to set things up to fail by putting in inappropriate builds for the kit.
more entertainment for knuckleheads than an even reviewer I'd say.

yeah, it's not really my thing at all.... I bought the album when I was about 17 ... I just used to buy random shit from the 'punk/new wave' box on the record stall at the saturday market.
Last time I randomly bought an album was turtle soup by the mock turtles. Regretted it greatly.

looking through a few negative reviews of things I've found perfectly decent, he does seem to set things up to fail by putting in inappropriate builds for the kit.
more entertainment for knuckleheads than an even reviewer I'd say.

He does exactly that.... sticks a cloud-chucking Clapton-alien-on-steroids coil in a deck designed for a 1 ohm single wire build, and then wonders why the vape is shit :25: He just shouldn’t bother with mtl gear at all, he makes himself look a tit imo.

He does exactly that.... sticks a cloud-chucking Clapton-alien-on-steroids coil in a deck designed for a 1 ohm single wire build, and then wonders why the vape is shit :25: He just shouldn’t bother with mtl gear at all, he makes himself look a tit imo.
Not just me then. I guess he has his own agenda and his viewers enjoy him getting upset so.essentially intentional sabotage..
Not great for those requiring good solid review's.

Dear me. Dreadful band. Alan Partridge's brother on vocals.
Oh it was dreadful. I remember it was on a familiar label (a Google shows indigo which makes sense) so I thought I'd take a punt.
I fairness I was a sub pop singles subscriber from the start and never knew what would be next but I knew it would be interesting at the least.
I'd happily pick up anything on amphetamine reptile, city slang and drag city.safe in the knowledge I'd enjoy it.
The mock turtles Was a lesson learned that you couldn't do that with UK labels.

IMG_0409.jpg

This is what I find works the best. 2.5mm Fuse Clapton. 4wraps @ 0.25ohms running 30watts. Flavour is now great. Unfortunately for my style of vaping it’s that smidge too restrictive. So unfortunately it’ll probably be going up on the classifieds once I gain access to them. I think where it’s really going to perform is MTL.

I was on the edge of getting the Ether RTA because I like a good RDL and I do have three of Bogans Blotto Mini’s that I love but I think I will give this one a miss now after reading this. By what you guys have said here it sounds like the Destiny RTA would be a good match for me so I will go and check that out instead. As far as Jai Haze goes I couldn’t agree with you all more, he deliberately sets things up to fail if he doesn’t like someone or if something isn’t his style of vape like MTL and goes and puts a dirty great coil in there and then complains about it, unfortunately many of these “Hazers” believe everything he does and says.

Back
Top Bottom