What's new

Ejuice recommendations

The little bit i've tried yes, very much so. The rest is waiting for me on Christmas day.

I've also decided, you are an evil genius. 8 new flavours, 2 weeks before Chrimbo, you evil bugger. :18:

Pleased you like it mate! A nice treat for Christmas Eve! There is only 10 bottles left now of both flavours so you grabbed some at the right time! [emoji16]

I know, perhaps it was a bit evil releasing that many, should have really left the fruits until the new year. But then I have other surprises for the new year too! [emoji23]

Pleased you like it mate! A nice treat for Christmas Eve! There is only 10 bottles left now of both flavours so you grabbed some at the right time! [emoji16]

I know, perhaps it was a bit evil releasing that many, should have really left the fruits until the new year. But then I have other surprises for the new year too! [emoji23]

Oops, i may have just ordered another 4 bottles of juice.

Will have to wait till the new year to try some of the new fruits range though.

Oops, i may have just ordered another 4 bottles of juice.

Will have to wait till the new year to try some of the new fruits range though.

Well atleast you don’t need to save what you already have now!

What did you go for this time? [emoji16]

Well atleast you don’t need to save what you already have now!

What did you go for this time? [emoji16]

Unless the wife gets to the post before i do.

CUSTARD!!

1 bottle of each slice, Purple Rain & Tarte Au Citron.

Unless the wife gets to the post before i do.

CUSTARD!!

1 bottle of each slice, Purple Rain & Tarte Au Citron.

Good choices there mate. The purple rain is very popular! Probably the best seller after the custard slices to be honest at the moment.

Good work grabbing some more slices! Literally the last few left now [emoji16]

Good choices there mate. The purple rain is very popular! Probably the best seller after the custard slices to be honest at the moment.

Good work grabbing some more slices! Literally the last few left now [emoji16]
Lol, when you said there was only 10 of each left, i knew i had to grab a couple more.

Err think i'll either need to bribe the postie or get the wife an extra couple of chrimbo pressies. Me not smoking and being around to drive her crazy for longer might not be enough of a present :hmm:. She hasn't killed me after 18 years though, so i think i might be safe. lol.

Must say I’m intrigued by lees flavours but I don’t get paid til Friday so I’ll have to hope there’s something left

Back
Top Bottom