What's new

Ejuice recommendations

think we will have to start a .gov petition as the custard slice is limited edition and only available for crimbo.

26 bottles left of the vanilla custard and 15 of the strawberry. That’s the last of it! I think I might help myself to a few bottles of the vanilla one too [emoji23]

think we will have to start a .gov petition as the custard slice is limited edition and only available for crimbo.

@Lee mentioned that if enough people pestered him about the Christmas specials, he might make them permanent.

tenor.gif

@Lee mentioned that if enough people pestered him about the Christmas specials, he might make them permanent.

tenor.gif

Yeah we’ll see mate, if people are still insistent in the new year after the stock has all gone then I’ll have to look at bringing it back at some point. It’s fun doing the limited editions but I don’t want to take away people’s all day Vapes if that is what it has become to some!

Yeah we’ll see mate, if people are still insistent in the new year after the stock has all gone then I’ll have to look at bringing it back at some point. It’s fun doing the limited editions but I don’t want to take away people’s all day Vapes if that is what it has become to some!

But there is also something nice about having Specials for limited periods. They remain special!

But there is also something nice about having Specials for limited periods. They remain special!

Yep! This and due to space being at a premium right now, I think I’ll just make once batch a month if it does make a return!

I'm glad that the two new ranges don't interest me right now (I'll have fruity vapes as a wee change, and I don't do 50/50). Or even more so, my bank account is glad lol! Still interested in something gingery though, so I'll be keeping a few pennies aside for when that appears.

I'm glad that the two new ranges don't interest me right now (I'll have fruity vapes as a wee change, and I don't do 50/50). Or even more so, my bank account is glad lol! Still interested in something gingery though, so I'll be keeping a few pennies aside for when that appears.

That one will be coming in the new year along with the toffee slice mate. Ginger concentrates that are decent and nasty free are hard to come by, luckily I have called in a favour from a fellow vendor and they have pointed me in the right direction [emoji16]

Yep! This and due to space being at a premium right now, I think I’ll just make once batch a month if it does make a return!
If you are only planning on doing one batch monthly, PLEASE make sure it's a bloody big batch and announce the pre order a week before you are ready.

If you are only planning on doing one batch monthly, PLEASE make sure it's a bloody big batch and announce the pre order a week before you are ready.

You like that one then? [emoji23]

You like that one then? [emoji23]
The little bit i've tried yes, very much so. The rest is waiting for me on Christmas day.

I've also decided, you are an evil genius. 8 new flavours, 2 weeks before Chrimbo, you evil bugger. :18:

Back
Top Bottom