What's new

Ejuice recommendations

Hi @Jordi
id have to agree with this especially on a lot of the imported juices like vape breakfast, one hit wonder, ethos treats and quite a lot more. they just taste different. im guessing a lot of it is to do with no more diacetyl as all the above 3 flavours i used to love but now find them a bit meh.

here my list as mentioned above if youve not seen it yet POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Any good new custards on the go at the minute @MrDJ? I’m trying the prime vapes vanilla slice once it arrives and steeps but always looking for more goodies!
vaping on that at the moment fella and its a lovely vape.

i cant remember what youve tried now but my go to custards in rotation are beaum custard from cotswold vapour, yogg real dairy custard from vape it easy, digbys, killer kustard from vapetasia and about 18 others that get used now and again but wont be bought again. im still on the hunt for more though :D

I used to quite like Digby's Mum's Custard and DMC, that was early on in my vape journey though, not tried them for a while.

Ta @MrDJ Can’t wait to try it! How long did you have it on the steep?

The Yogg is bloody delicious. And I will buy the beaum custard once I can source it at a decent price. It’s quite hard these days to find a decent custard that doesn’t leave that weird sweetener chemically aftertaste

I bought from Prime Vapes for the first time this week and just put in another order for the fruit juices, says it all really they are simply bloody fantastic!!!!!!

Beaum has a 20% off code in discount section. Out at mo but will reply later

Ta @MrDJ Can’t wait to try it! How long did you have it on the steep?

The Yogg is bloody delicious. And I will buy the beaum custard once I can source it at a decent price. It’s quite hard these days to find a decent custard that doesn’t leave that weird sweetener chemically aftertaste
you cant steep @Lee custard slice. ok you can but you wont want too as its that good.
i always try all juices straight away and then add the nic shots. with the nic it needs a day or two to settle after the manic shaking.
then you try the custard slice again and its ruddy hard to hold off vaping it. two days and i now cant put it down.
now this is a personal thought but this has knocked his previous christmas custard off the shelf all together and that was a very nice vape as well.

you cant steep @Lee custard slice. ok you can but you wont want too as its that good.
i always try all juices straight away and then add the nic shots. with the nic it needs a day or two to settle after the manic shaking.
then you try the custard slice again and its ruddy hard to hold off vaping it. two days and i now cant put it down.
now this is a personal thought but this has knocked his previous christmas custard off the shelf all together and that was a very nice vape as well.
@MrDJ had some of Lee's custard slice stashed away in my juice cupboard having a steep, was curious after reading your post so just pulled it out filled a squonker and your'e right, stonking juice. Have been using Beaum this year, great custard but can see this joining my regular custard fix.

@MrDJ had some of Lee's custard slice stashed away in my juice cupboard having a steep, was curious after reading your post so just pulled it out filled a squonker and your'e right, stonking juice. Have been using Beaum this year, great custard but can see this joining my regular custard fix.
think we will have to start a .gov petition as the custard slice is limited edition and only available for crimbo.

Back
Top Bottom