What's new

Efun customer support?

pablobar000

Postman
Hi..does anybody know if there is efun customer support or rep on here? I have tried sending them 3 emails from their site but i never get a reply?

@pablobar000 check yer junk mail. Last time I emailed them it went straight to my junk mail and I thought they hadn't replied.

Hello thanks for getting in contact ive sent a few un answered emails?..i bought the sigelie j150 from you i got it on pre sale i did not use it much to start with as ive a few mods i discovered quickly it was having problems charging after the 2nd or 3rd charge then when i would finally get it to charge it wouldn't charge past half way i used the cable that came with the mod and like i said ive not really used it much?

Hello thanks for getting in contact ive sent a few un answered emails?..i bought the sigelie j150 from you i got it on pre sale i did not use it much to start with as ive a few mods i discovered quickly it was having problems charging after the 2nd or 3rd charge then when i would finally get it to charge it wouldn't charge past half way i used the cable that came with the mod and like i said ive not really used it much?

Might be easier if you add your order number for them to locate and respond.

@efun.top

Hi~What's your problem?
I can only access my efun account through my mobile phone atm so i can only get the order number and amount in $ it doesnt tell me the item..i can guess its either one of these two
Its under account pablobar000

Back
Top Bottom