What's new

ecigarettedirect.co.uk/

Used them a couple of times before, think I had issues with the site as well when on wifi, jumped over to mobile data and for some reason worked fine.

was nervous though as convinced myself it was going to end badly but in the end it went fine.

Looks like I'm not fated to use them, after clearing all my cookies & cache I am now greeted with:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED

You cannot visit www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk right now because its certificate has been revoked. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Looks like I'm not fated to use them, after clearing all my cookies & cache I am now greeted with:

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).

You cannot visit www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk right now because its certificate has been revoked. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.
Just gone into them via the kindle when it anything's slightly iffy you get kicked out and have to opt into danger as it where, against the browsers recommendation. But as ever egigarette direct are coming up fine.
It's weird I sometimes get than warning for wickes. Again you'd never expect it. I must admit I use my own judgement and overide.
If there's something your after in particular just give them a ring. They've shops all over.

@Vapaneezer Scrooge you will be glad to know mine is doing exactly what yours is. I don't use them so it's not a big deal for me, just to add i am using Microsoft Edge and it can be pretty keen on things it thinks are dodgy, not that they are dodgy ofc.

you get a 15% discount for signing upto their email newsletter (The ashtray blog has been going for almost a decade with lots of excellent advocacy stuff) if you pm me your email (or second e-mail if your sus), I can sign you up and you may be able to safely link via that fella.

Working fine for me on my mobile and my works laptop... you tried it since?
Just tried it today and it's working fine now.

@Vapaneezer Scrooge you will be glad to know mine is doing exactly what yours is. I don't use them so it's not a big deal for me, just to add i am using Microsoft Edge and it can be pretty keen on things it thinks are dodgy, not that they are dodgy ofc.
Thanks for that - I was starting to think it was my PC

you get a 15% discount for signing upto their email newsletter (The ashtray blog has been going for almost a decade with lots of excellent advocacy stuff) if you pm me your email (or second e-mail if your sus), I can sign you up and you may be able to safely link via that fella.
Cheers @eyeball kid I will take you up on that next time.
I had to give up in the end and went elsewhere, it was only some pods for my son, ironically gave me the dosh to buy them for him as it was less hassle :18:

Back
Top Bottom