What's new

DripDrop Vapour

I haven’t tried their Vanilla Custard myself but I’ve got a 20% off code from DripDrop for the 50ml custard only, no minimum spend.
VanillaDD05

Before I commit to a purchase, is it a smooth sweet custard or a rich smoky custard? I don't really like the latter.

EDIT: I watched Fingernail Vic's review and I don't think it's a custard for me sadly.

Last edited:
Before I commit to a purchase, is it a smooth sweet custard or a rich smoky custard? I don't really like the latter.

EDIT: I watched Fingernail Vic's review and I don't think it's a custard for me sadly.
certainly smooth and sweet but not overly sweet for me anyway but it all depends on what tank coil your using. ive tried it in 3 tanks and each brings out a slightly different flavour.
the only smoky there is is plenty of cloud as its 80vg
ive bought 700ml so far and been vaping it non stop and another order going in soon.

certainly smooth and sweet but not overly sweet for me anyway but it all depends on what tank coil your using. ive tried it in 3 tanks and each brings out a slightly different flavour.
the only smoky there is is plenty of cloud as its 80vg
ive bought 700ml so far and been vaping it non stop and another order going in soon.

Thanks!

I'm very fussy about custards, some I find are just too rich for me. Much prefer them to be smooth and creamy (like Ambrosia).

I'll probably give it a t try, at £5 for 50ml I guess it's not big loss if I end up not liking it.

Quick heads up for anyone outside the UK
Within the next couple of weeks Drip Drop has announced they will start shipping world wide.

1300ml of custard bought so far and me still loving it. think ive bought most of the 100ml bottles but plenty of 50ml available.

Quick heads up for anyone outside the UK
Within the next couple of weeks Drip Drop has announced they will start shipping world wide.

1300ml of custard bought so far and me still loving it. think ive bought most of the 100ml bottles but plenty of 50ml available.
I'm liking the Clotted Cream Fudge at the moment. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom