What's new

DripDrop Vapour

Been noticing the sweetner in the Custard and it's putting me off to the point it's been binned.
Sorry folks.
At least i tried it and actually like the profile but for me it doesn't need the sweetner.
I'm going to have to get some, no probs with sweetness here, apart from the fact I can't taste sweetness in anything, not even a spoonful of sugar :18:

well I thought my order was going to be here today, ordered Sunday, but am still waiting.......
Should be here tomorrow I hope!....

I decided to order some of the custard that everybody is going on about. It's ok, especially for the price, and I'll probably get it again but it's not a patch on @Lee's custard. Especially custard slice.

Last edited:
I currently have the mango lychee and berry twister, picked up 100ml of the mango lychee for £3! In terms of flavour, I'm not overly impressed with both but can't really complain at the price. I wouldn't rush to buy from them again though, the juice is nowhere near the level I'm used to.

@ShaunBhoy So do tell us/me what juices meet your high standards. I am just curious to know what you buy, as I find there are a lot of bad juices out there that just taste of chemicals.
What's more they don't usually taste anything like their description, and even reviewers seem biased. Perhaps it is just me?????

@ShaunBhoy So do tell us/me what juices meet your high standards. I am just curious to know what you buy, as I find there are a lot of bad juices out there that just taste of chemicals.
What's more they don't usually taste anything like their description, and even reviewers seem biased. Perhaps it is just me?????

Everyone has a subjective taste but I would say personally Prime Vapes are among some of the best I've tried in my whole time vaping. I'm not really a desert fan so mostly stick to the fruity flavours. I have been trying different vendors recently though as they hiked the price on their liquids which I wasn't too keen on.

I used to use mix juice as well but can't order from them at the minute as the new site isn't accepting MasterCard debit yet. 5 shortfills for £21 Inc nic shots and most of the liquid I've tried from there have been excellent.

Agreed on Prime Vapes, they do some of the best e liquid. Have also found Rochford project to be good also - for me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom