What's new

DripDrop Vapour

Looks like you've single handedly turned them around with your love of all things custard :2thumbsup:
They've gone from wrapping it up to international notoriety!

Just had an Email from DripDrop and unfortunately it seems they’re struggling to keep going, they’ve been at it for 7 years but apparently sales are poor and unless things change they can’t survive.
I haven’t used them for a good while, I think TPD made them lose quite a few flavours and their popularity on here seemed to dwindle, they’ve recently reintroduced a couple of old favourites, Clotted Cream Fudge and Apple Pie.
I recollect Sam from DripDrop having a few tussles on the forum but can’t remember the details so I’m not sure if there’s some historical beef.

Quick heads up for anyone outside the UK
Within the next couple of weeks Drip Drop has announced they will start shipping world wide.

1300ml of custard bought so far and me still loving it. think ive bought most of the 100ml bottles but plenty of 50ml available.

Custard is nice but I like the throat "twang" of the clotted [emoji16]
Do you know what I mean by that. Not sure how else to describe it.
i know what you mean. the twang of throat hit of the fudge flavour.

Looks like you've single handedly turned them around with your love of all things custard :2thumbsup:
They've gone from wrapping it up to international notoriety!
they said they was struggling like everyone else and due to their main machine being repaired taking much longer than expected they cant bottle at the mo.
dont think £130 is enough to pull anone out the gutter but every little helps.

just received this:

We will soon be shipping internationally.

The items we are shipping will be 0mg Shortfills only while we get used to shipping abroad for the first time in our 7 years.

So far, we have added the following countries but if you know of a country that allows 0mg e-liquid to be shipped (or if you spot a country that is actually banned), please let us know and we can look into it.

Germany, Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Sint Maarten, St. Barthélemy, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Pierre & Miquelon, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, U.S. Outlying Islands, Australia, Canada, Mexico, United States, Maldives

Please be aware that all international parcels may be subject to import taxes, duties, brokerage or customs fees upon delivery, and are the responsibility of the customer.

Been noticing the sweetner in the Custard and it's putting me off to the point it's been binned.
Sorry folks.
At least i tried it and actually like the profile but for me it doesn't need the sweetner.
Where you at you mutant? Anyway, I agree, take away some of that overpowering sweetness this might be good, but right now :hmm:

Funny that, was just thinking about him today, came across some of his v3 custard mix he sent me, it's been steeping well over a year, possibly two, might have a go on it soon.

Where you at you mutant? Anyway, I agree, take away some of that overpowering sweetness this might be good, but right now :hmm:
Soz to hear it's too overpowering on sweetness mate. I think a lot depends on tank used. Tried some in the i tank and it's a lot more sweet than in the Zeus tank.

Update on the Drip Drop vanilla Custard, been steeping since October 19th, much improved but lacks depth, it's still all about the sweetness. Reminds me of ThirdWorldOrder's Sugar Rush, over at ELR. The gorilla bottle nozzles are far too small a diameter, I managed to pop the cap off and lost half a bottle when filling a tank, a right mess, and that's at 70/30, Drip Drops 80/20 is a non starter, esp. during the cold months. Also, buying shortfills and waiting a month or two for the steep, is a non starter, I wouldn't buy it again.

Update on the Drip Drop vanilla Custard, been steeping since October 19th, much improved but lacks depth, it's still all about the sweetness. Reminds me of ThirdWorldOrder's Sugar Rush, over at ELR. The gorilla bottle nozzles are far too small a diameter, I managed to pop the cap off and lost half a bottle when filling a tank, a right mess, and that's at 70/30, Drip Drops 80/20 is a non starter, esp. during the cold months. Also, buying shortfills and waiting a month or two for the steep, is a non starter, I wouldn't buy it again.
oh well, soz it didnt work out for you.
ive just ordered another 500ml. yes it is sweeter than some but nothing like some others ive tried over the years. also depends a lot on coils as the flavour changes between tanks with the main ones for me the zeus, itank or crown 1.

Just seen on faceache that after feedback they are lowering the sweetener and also changing ratio to 70vg

Back
Top Bottom