What's new

DripDrop vapour

ViperVapeUK

Postman
Hi all,

I cant see a discount code in the forum at the moment, do they have one running? Just about to stick an order in.

Thanks!

they are introducing 4 new juice line. 2 are orange flavours which is a wasted opportunity

they are sadly not on the forum anymore.

they are introducing 4 new juice line. 2 are orange flavours which is a wasted opportunity
not really as im guessing customers have been asking for that flavour so they are doing 2 different versions. just a guess but it could be a ice and non ice version.
and there are more flavours on the way.

I am intrigued as to what they will come up with. I asked if they would consider introducing boss shots like flavour boss on their facebook page, but they removed my question. So clearly wont and dont want to advertise the competition, lol

theve always said they wont do shots or concentrates.

they messed up on a competition they ran on facebook. asked people to share post about their new flavours for chance to win by 6pm today. then posted after 6 to say everyone has 30 minutes to post a comment to allow them to see names so they can draw the winner. of course as they didn't state this in the initial post, some including myself, missed the 30 min deadline as didn't log into facebook till too late.

I stand corrected. they didn't mess up. clarification was given by DDV so fair play.

Back
Top Bottom