What's new

Drip tip science or preference?

Have got the exact same ones as the second link above.

Just been playing around with other drip tips on my zeus. and tried the drip tip of the smok tf-g2 rta (I know Smok!) and it seemed so much better.
Any one know where i can get anything similar to this? It has got like an inner acrylic piece in it.

and tried the drip tip of the smok tf-g2 rta (I know Smok!) and it seemed so much better.
Any one know where i can get anything similar to this? It has got like an inner acrylic piece in it.

= It's likely glass as opposed to acrylic if it's a Smok TF one.

You could get one of these - they're good - nicely engineered items for Smok, they're 'old smok' gear though, so half decent

>> https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10016400/3311800-authentic-smoktech-tfv4-stainless-steel-glass

Blitz musketeer has a lovely drip tip, I think it's like a goon LP one, shouldn't really like it but I do. My fave 510 drip tips are the delrin ones that come with the Tesla Carrate 24 rta. The real pita has always been 510 drip tip adapters, never seem quite right, esp the clones.

Sure. You only need the extra airflow inlets on the tip if you are hitting some serious wattage/ running hot etc.
I rarely/ hardly ever use them indeed. It's not a prob' to close them and leave them that way.
It's a really nice looking SS one. You can even dismantle it to clean it.

Quite a bargain for £2.18. I saw these for up to £10 on amazon a while back (!) = go with Fasttech/ china ordering.

A change of drip tip can alter the vape as much as a dropping in a different coil, changing the power or airflow.
Definitely can make or break a vape!
I'll often cycle through a few different ones before settling for the 'right' one for that particular atty/build/juice combo!
I guess I just need to get out more! [emoji16] [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom