What's new

Drip tip science or preference?

I seem to prefer stainless steel ones. And I don’t seem to get the lip residue people complain about. What is this stuff, it sounds rank. Maybe you all need to get some ointment.

For me it can have a massive effect on flavour.

I almost exclusively use the KFL which is a really narrow tip that closes to around 3mm at the top. Aesthetically it is not the greatest as it is quite long and the SS is not my favourite material, but change the tip for anything wider/shorter and the flavour drops off massively.

I put the 510 tip on my Zeus and much preferrd it over the 810, the flavour and a better vape imo, but it ruins the look of the tank.

Don't forget........... We just happen to have a VERY Fine Purveyor of Hand Made Drip Tips right here on the Forum in @adjam1972 who runs Celtic Drip Tips :)
Anything you want, he can usually make for you.
Here are a few of mine

He also made Carol a Pair of stunners for her Billet Boxes and made matching Buttons too. :) @gazlynn is also a fan and has some real beauties.
I must speak to @adjam1972 myself as I am in need and my all time favourite Drip Tips are no longer available. :(

@KetracelWhite :) They are superb and to my mind, offer incredible value for money. He just gets it "right" with no fuss etc and is a Lovely Bloke :worship:

I put the 510 tip on my Zeus and much preferrd it over the 810, the flavour and a better vape imo, but it ruins the look of the tank.

I'm glad I am not the only one. Just got the Zeus a few days ago and just could get the hang on the 810 that it had on there.

Even the 510 that comes with it is wider than the rest of the tanks that I have got.

I seem to prefer stainless steel ones. And I don’t seem to get the lip residue people complain about. What is this stuff, it sounds rank. Maybe you all need to get some ointment.

Strangely, I only get it on SS tips.

I remember a post a while back where someone said he lets it build up and snacks on it when he's hungry.

Back
Top Bottom