What's new

Dream VapeSmarter Mod?

So come on then @vapesmarter, how about it? A nice 18650 regulated pipe mod? Slimline. There are at least 3 apes I know of that would be drooling (psst....one is me)
Hint: as long as the bowl is right, you can pretty much get away with murder on the stem transition :22:

Would love something very similar to my foggatti dna 200 but with a sealed 510 so it doesn't fuck the board with any seepage from atties and dual 18650 rather than a built in lipo.

I suupose you could cast almost anthing into a epoxy resin blank for a mod? @vapesmarter

within reason but the system is the same for all mods

So come on then @vapesmarter, how about it? A nice 18650 regulated pipe mod? Slimline. There are at least 3 apes I know of that would be drooling (psst....one is me)
Hint: as long as the bowl is right, you can pretty much get away with murder on the stem transition :22:

its the board thats the problem not many are small enough to compact into a mod plus the time involved is huge to make one

I
within reason but the system is the same for all mods

its the board thats the problem not many are small enough to compact into a mod plus the time involved is huge to make one
i know, but if there’s one wizard who could do it....

i have lots of things on the backburner at the moment I have 2 pipes I need to sort plus other things, mods at the moment either go well or are right sods to do, it's down to me and how on the ball I am with making them at the moment I am on a low spell so they are not easy

Would love something very similar to my foggatti dna 200 but with a sealed 510 so it doesn't fuck the board with any seepage from atties and dual 18650 rather than a built in lipo.
I hear you on the bloody Foggatti 510! Such an oversight on a bloody expensive mod! Not sure I'm going to bother getting mine fixed for a third time...

I hear you on the bloody Foggatti 510! Such an oversight on a bloody expensive mod! Not sure I'm going to bother getting mine fixed for a third time...
I decided against getting mine fixed at all for that reason. Not paying out for it to be a potential issue waiting to happen again.

Back
Top Bottom