What's new

Does anyone need hand sanitizer?

Lee i tend to stay away from but have an account just pm me here or email me,if you can't fair enough, just placed an order for tropical twist for myself and mate, easy bruv for daughter, the blackurrent lemonade sounds good like a bit blackurrent so hopefully. Funny when the daughter was small, Dad can i get b**********t juice and a toast and lemon c**t sandwich. my Mother about had a heart attack when she herd. we just ignored until it stopped, as she only said when she wanted.Which wasn't every night, she also liked cheesh ant bleepbloop. Dad its pulpull

No probs mate, I’ll post up on here too how many are left incase there is anyone else that wants some :)

An update for everyone that’s waiting, DPD unfortunately cocked up our delivery of this today, I have spoken to them and arranged for them to deliver it tomorrow on a Saturday delivery.

So fingers crossed this will all still go ahead this weekend as planned, ready for us to ship out on Monday.

I’m hoping to post an update tomorrow when it arrives to give everyone the go ahead :)

An update for everyone that’s waiting, DPD unfortunately cocked up our delivery of this today, I have spoken to them and arranged for them to deliver it tomorrow on a Saturday delivery.

So fingers crossed this will all still go ahead this weekend as planned, ready for us to ship out on Monday.

I’m hoping to post an update tomorrow when it arrives to give everyone the go ahead :)

Thanks for the update Lee. Will look out tomorrow for more info.

Can i just say i work for an extremely large global company and one of our biggest divisions manufacturers chemicals.
We also have a large global pharmaceutical branch as well as water testing and purification division.
We even manufacture spirigel and other sanitizers, disinfectants, sanitation equipments and products.
One of the hand sanitiser dispensers is used in all nhs hospitals and is the one youll see in all of the bbc telly programmes like holby, casualty, and eastenders.

I'm saying this because even we are struggling to supply our uk field staff which I'd estimate being around 450-500 employees.
Some of the breweries are diversifying into producing hand sanitiser from their alcohol stocks as they can't sell it atm and there's a very high demand for it at the moment.

Guess I'm trying to say get it while you can.

Can i just say i work for an extremely large global company and one of our biggest divisions manufacturers chemicals.
We also have a large global pharmaceutical branch as well as water testing and purification division.
We even manufacture spirigel and other sanitizers, disinfectants, sanitation equipments and products.
One of the hand sanitiser dispensers is used in all nhs hospitals and is the one youll see in all of the bbc telly programmes like holby, casualty, and eastenders.

I'm saying this because even we are struggling to supply our uk field staff which I'd estimate being around 450-500 employees.
Some of the breweries are diversifying into producing hand sanitiser from their alcohol stocks as they can't sell it atm and there's a very high demand for it at the moment.

Guess I'm trying to say get it while you can.

It's good news that a lot of companies are diversifying to help the cause and as a result can still stay in business.

It's good news that a lot of companies are diversifying to help the cause and as a result can still stay in business.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/mar/18/brewdog-begins-making-hand-sanitiser-shortages-uk

1190.jpg

Update - we have the sanitizer with us. Just arrived now.

I’ll keep an eye out for your orders and add them into parcels, ready to ship out on Monday. Please refer back to my previous post about parcel weights etc :)

@rew @shnazzle @Mawsley

Feel free to let me know your order numbers to avoid any confusion about who you are.

Anyone else that’s DM, email or messaged me about grabbing some of the remainder, I’ll stick a post up when we have exact numbers, and try to split them as equally as possible.

Thanks all.

Update - we have the sanitizer with us. Just arrived now.

I’ll keep an eye out for your orders and add them into parcels, ready to ship out on Monday. Please refer back to my previous post about parcel weights etc :)

@rew @shnazzle @Mawsley

Feel free to let me know your order numbers to avoid any confusion about who you are.

Anyone else that’s DM, email or messaged me about grabbing some of the remainder, I’ll stick a post up when we have exact numbers, and try to split them as equally as possible.

Thanks all.

Just put my order in @Lee

Back
Top Bottom