What's new

Does anyone actually vape at 200 watts plus?

fentribal

Postman
It's just a question I have pondered many times, what sort of gauge wire would you use, what would be the benefit, why would you want to? my range tends to be somewhere between 35 and 65 watts using builds of around 0.15 to 0.5 ohms usually wrapping 26 gauge stainless steel round a 3mm to 3.5mm post. I did manage to up the wattage by mistake in my pocket to 175w and when I took a hit, I thought the inside of my lungs had started boiling! not at all a pleasurable experience.
Is high wattage vaping just akin to 'my cars faster than your car' or is there some tangible benefits to it. Thoughts anyone?

Asked this, recently. As someone who never ventures above 12w, it's beyond me. Resistance of -00000.02 ohms or summat? Changing batteries every 5 minutes? No ta.

I think there's definitely an alpha male element involved. Bizarre behaviour.

there might be some crazed oddball masochists that do it, or youngsters trying to win a dare.

I pissed around with the Noisy cricket with a 0.35 build, that's probably 200 watts, got fed up after about five minutes, what's the point.

there might be some crazed oddball masochists that do it, or youngsters trying to win a dare.
The moment I realised I had to switch to MTL was when a 14 year old Salford hood congratulated me on me clouds in the street.

i did about 120w or something with a cloud beast king. Just to try it. The smok marshal pumped out 320w.

But as @andi52 says, what's the point.

...Just a thought, I wonder how the Coronavirus affecting peoples upper respiratory tracts would fare against a blast of boiling hot rhubarb and custard flavoured vapour? if this later goes onto be revealed as the cure, remember where you heard it first

Back
Top Bottom